* NO FEAR – HE’S WHITE!

This entry was posted in Convention Center, Lancaster Courts, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

$100,000 CASH BAIL

Following an excellent comment in under this post, I had to  look it up. I do not know what ultimately came of these cases but I will try to find out. The below is from the story shown above (click here):
     The cardboard is worth about $150 per pallet. The men had taken about $1,200 worth of it.
     Arrested were: Kevin W. Bullock, 39, of Owings Mill, Md.; Daron      J. Hodges, 43, of Baltimore; and Rashad Weaver, 20, of Baltimore.
     The three men were charged with theft and criminal conspiracy.
     They are in Lancaster County Prison, in lieu of $100,000 bail each.
***

CONTROL THE NARRATIVE?

Since when does a criminal get to control the narrative?
Part of a comment into this site.
      Unheard of and outrageous and more to come on Raymond Rowe in court later today (click here).

Oh, and don’t be scared of this guy to the left who is free on $20,000 unsecured bail (click here). Come on guys, he’s white. No problem here.

10 Responses to * NO FEAR – HE’S WHITE!

1. Earl says:

Well,
    I was wondering why these guys would drive all the way from Baltimore to steal cardboard. Like there’s no cardboard in Maryland ? From Maryland court records these guys are well known to the police ! Rashad just turned 19 and only has a short criminal record as an adult. I’m starting to understand the high bail for stealing cardboard ! These guys Always attempt to cheat and steal 10’s Of Thousands $$$
    Ps……don’t rent to them !!!

Sincerely, Earl

Earl, you do realize the cardboard article is from 2011 and the Bunting article is from this week. I am sick and tired of your trying to deny a difference between black and white in our justice system. You can’t even begin to imagine how different your experience would have been if you were black.

• Earl says:

Dear Becky,
        I apologize for this misunderstanding . However when I wrote my comment I wasn’t even thinking of Bunting. My concentration was on the other 3 guys and why there bail was so high.
        I think Bunting shouldn’t have gotten bail !! I do agree a P.O.C with Bunting’s record would have been sent directly to jail…….do not pass go……..do not collect $ 200.00 . Sorry about the misunderstanding !

Poor
        Earl

Looks like the police boxed them in…

3. Earl says:

Well now
    Seems like all 3 of these guys have done time for stealing and theft. $ 100 k bail does seem high.

Earl

Did you look up Bunting’s docket? Wow! He needs mental help and because he’s white he might actually get it.

• Earl says:

If you’re selling something and Bunting is buying it, you’ll want cash !! I doubt he’s smart enough for counseling. He’d have to listen !

Earl

One question Rowe. Describe her bedroom. If you were over there multiple times. Because IIRC, she was found in the living room.

Lucky for Mr. Bunting that he didn’t steal cardboard… He’d be locked up on 500k bail.

I still can’t forget that. Wonder whatever happened to those guys.

Lucky for Bunting that he wasn’t a child molester or he’d get….. Oh wait. They unsecured bail too.