JOEY DASTRA IS RUNNING FOR CITY COUNCIL

This entry was posted in Convention Center, Lancaster Courts, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

A FAMILY AFFAIR?

Tony Dastra is running for mayor again this year. His brother, Joey, is running for city council. Following several extremely violent weeks, does Lancaster need a family affair?

18 Responses to JOEY DASTRA IS RUNNING FOR CITY COUNCIL

At least the city residents will have options outside of the clique going on right now.

2. Earl says:

Dear Becky

Why do some people on this site find it necessary to Personally Attack the writer of a post they don’t agree with ? My post on 8/30 10:25 am Never Once mentions Race yet Anonymous finds it to attack me and call me names. He does this to other people too. It’s not my fault who loots, attacks the elderly or shoots a child at a birthday party !
    I think Anonymous should be banned from this site !

Sincerely ,
    Earl
    Ps, I love your swim suit !

Name calling as in you calling Tony Dastra a “snowflake”. Attack as in you did to him for no reason? Maybe Earl should be the one who is silenced (“kicked off”)…not the people who disagree with Earl. And since when do you tell Becky how to run HER blog? Geesh!

The Dastra brothers. Toned down versions of ANTIFA.

• nope says:

This is what cracks me up about you dopes.

You come on here and complain about the Mayor, the Council, the County Commissioners, corruption and the Old Boys Network. Then you pine away for change and new blood.

So along come a couple of young guys, beholden to no one and altruistic in their pursuit, and the first thing you do is cut them down and make gross generalization about them without having talked to them or really understood their positions. Worse yet, your justification is that what they might do is actually upset the status quo that you claim to despise.

You’re like battered wives that argue with the police when they try and arrest the husband.

Cry about your boogeyman antifa, fear change, and enjoy your beatings you bunch of toolboxes.

4. Tony says:

Becky?

Out of all respect for these guys, do you really think they are in cahoots? I mean I could see myself wanting to help my community and other family members of mine. Just bc they want to help makes us corrupt? What are you implying here about me and my brother? We honestly are two different people, and have different views. If anything Becky we would be disagreeing on more things, and a mayor only has power over the police department. They in no way affect the councils decisions. The people do that. Have a good day, and thank you for reading this. No need to publish if you do not want to,

• Earl says:

Dear SnowFlake,
      Can we get real ? If your brother is on City Council and your Mayor you’ll be scratching each other’s backs. That’s how it works ! If you’re Mayor will Lancaster City be another Portland Oregon or San Francisco ? Will what’s left of our police force hand out Free Drugs and Needles to the homeless who are taking over the Star Bucks on Queen. Will you make shop lifting Legal ? Will you do away with bail and of course close the inhuman Lancaster Prison.
      So Tony, are you the male version of AOC ? Really dude ? With you as Mayor I see taxes and fees skyrocketing as our city turns into a boarded up looted tent city with the working people leaving. Guess I’ll just leave it at that !

So Sincerely,
      Earl

• nope says:

Dear Earl,

I like you best when you’re begging Becky for bathing suit pictures.

Other than that you’re pretty much a dopey racist with bad takes.

Have a nice day.

That is one of the stupidest overgeneralizations I have ever read. Plenty of related people serve on various boards, govt. roles, etc. AND have ethics, too. It is much more probable in Lancaster County that someone is corrupt simply because that is their character. You need to get real Earl. Your rants are crazy. I wish both these brothers well. At least they’re doing something instead of sitting behind a computer bitching every day. Get a life.

• Earl says:

Dear AnonyPuss,
          I’ve got an extremely good life which I worked hard for. I hear Hunter Biden has a nice painting you may like !

Still Laughing
          Earl

You don’t agree with nanny puss. You
            -Must be angry
            -Don’t know what you’re talking about
            -Probably still live at home
            -Voted for Trump
            -Don’t wear a mask
            -Won’t vaccinated
            -Aren’t tolerant of diversity

Earl: You don’t have a “very good life” if you get off on calling names at people who disagree with you, feel compelled to respond to every criticism of your comments, and show your true colors and anger with each successive post – no doubt looking for trouble and angst. At least, that’s not my definition of a very good life. You may be more blessed than others in that you have food to eat and a roof over your head, along with a couple of vacations a year, as you bragged about the other day. But I’m with Freud on this: “The unexamined life is not worth living”. Personally, I think you need to have your head examined.

• anon says:

In single party Lancaster county many of the cushy jobs go to relatives or friends of the connected just like in NYC’s unions.

Nothing new. Trump’s White House was the very picture of nepotism.

Does Earl really think no prior experience Ivanka or Don Jr would have been hired by any other Pres?

Are the dastra brothers still going after this? I feel like they have gone radio silent over the past couple months.