DID SOMEONE SAY LIP?

This entry was posted in Convention Center, General News, Incest Tragedy, Lancaster Courts, Lancaster Lynching, Lancaster Newspapers, Lancaster Prison, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

LIP NEWS is coming back. Thank you for your patience!

12 Responses to DID SOMEONE SAY LIP?

Erma and Donald lived close to each other. I hope the police department is looking into a possible connection. Welcome back Becky. I missed you.

2. Idontfront says:

I glad to hear everything is okay with you.
    R.M.

3. Galty says:

I third that

Thank you, galty and to everyone else who called or wrote and sorry if I did not get back to you.

Did Donald Meshey, Jr. also kill Erma Kaylor?

Staywoke717 has a court date today.

And there is the absolutely shocking case that took 90 minutes!

WTH? Please check back later!

And just when you think it might be safe to come out of your igloo and face the world, you see the following posted on a cooking site:

“Would it be possible to make this without the chives?”

Back under the covers.

• Idontfront says:

I went to watch the court hearing of Jerry Puryear today they just continued it because the Judge has a conflict of interest with JP. He was his lawyer in the past. So continued till October 28th I will be there again! Jerry CRIED like a baby to the bailiff because i was there! He chased me out and recorded me lol does it look like i was stalking lol. I simply want to see Jerry go to jails. It’s that simple! https://www.facebook.com/103287598266911/posts/281990230396646/

• Earl says:

Watching Jerry in his U Tube video’s is UNBELIEVABLE!! The man is nothing but a foul mouth bully who looks for issues so he can curse and go after you. Jerry bring disgrace to People of Color.

Earl

• huh? says:

Your observation about the possibility that Meshey killed Erma hadn’t crossed my mind. Did they live near each other? The reporting said that her murder was brutal.

He is a long distance trucker. This may not be his first murder.

Although we’ve never met, like many here, I feel like I’ve known you for sometime. Take care of yourself. We did miss you and am glad to see that there’s activity here once again

Thank you Becky. Hope everything is ok. Definitely missing you too.

We’ve really missed you, Becky.