UPDATED – SUBMIT THE DNA IN THE UNSOLVED MURDERS!

This entry was posted in Lancaster Courts, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.
       Seriously, if they can DNA dog poop and it is affordable and can be done in a very timely manner, they need to start submitting DNA in the unsolved murders in Lancaster City and County. Seriously.
       Have a fun and safe Friday.

IF THEY CAN DNA DOG POOP…

18 Responses to UPDATED – SUBMIT THE DNA IN THE UNSOLVED MURDERS!

1. Idontfront says:

I’ll give mine Becky the same time you do lol.

I am far more concerned about the trash and litter including discarded masks. Gross. Fact: a dog’s ass is cleaner than most peoples’ mouths. Seriously. You can find info on U of P vet school website. Priorities are screwed up here. Test your water!

3. Earl says:

My understanding is this person refused to pick up their dogs poop, saying it wasn’t theirs and you can’t prove it. Our townhouse community has a HOA with rules concerning dog poop. They even have signs saying you must pick up your dogs dropping’s. Well now, this “Individual” is seen by the HOA VP letting his dog poop next to the sign which is in here yard. He starts to walk away so she come out to confront him. The “Individual” cries Racism and walks away ! How bout them apples !

Only Earl

Where is this info from, Earl? Why do you bring race into everything?

Then we have the Amish. A horse dumps, and goes off. Diapering the horse violates their religious beliefs (how?). Cleaning up after the horse is um…why not?

*Love*

Surely the oil, gas, and Freon dripping from your automobile is superior to your Amish counterparts’ waste.

If my dog poop and I don’t clean it up, I risk a fine. Why aren’t Amish required to clean up when their horse drops a load?

Poop fertilizes food.

No, but we PAY for it in many ways, including gas taxes, emissions inspections, vehicle inspections, tolls, paying for road repairs thru taxes, etc. Do you have ANY idea how much damage those road apples and horses and buggies do to the streets? Obviously not.

• Idontfront says:

I pay Taxes to cover the cost of what i drip.What do Amish pay ? Buggies destroying our roads just because they HAVE to use Metal instead of rubber for Tires on everything dam thing.

Thought humanity had bigger crisis’.
    Isn’t dog poop capable of carrying COVID 19?!

5. Earl says:

Ohhhhhhhh Becky
    You’re gonna get in such trouble! Pull that pick, quick ! What color is poop ? Just found out last night you can’t sat Master Bedroom………..it’s racist !
    I’ll be good, I’m having fun.

Laughing With You,