* 80 CASES OF WATER?

This entry was posted in Convention Center, Lancaster Newspapers. Bookmark the permalink.

TURN THIS SICKO IN!

These are some of the best pictures I have seen. Turn this sicko in!
     Click here for the Manheim Township Police Department’s CrimeWatch entry, “PEEPING TOM STRIKES TARGET! HELP US CATCH THIS DRESSING ROOM DEVIANT!”
    There is another photo of him there and a photo of his truck and information on how to contact the police.
***

IT’S HOT IN HERE!

29 Responses to * 80 CASES OF WATER?

Told you Smoker led detectives to Stolzfus’ body as part of a plea deal. Had they found it themselves, there would have been a 1st Degree murder conviction.

2. Earl says:

Becky,
    Did you read who’s running for Mayor ?

Earl

3. Earl says:

Hi Becky……….what’s going on ? You open and working ? I didn’t get cut out did I ?

Sincerely
    Earl

4. Earl says:

Seriously Becky,
    Do you hear any gun fire up your way ? Is your area of Philly safe at night ? I saw that Philadelphia had like 65 shootings over the weekend. I remember 69th Street, riding the El and shopping in downtown Chester . The good old days !!

Stay Safe
    Earl

Just have gun buy-back’s, gun free zone posters, and lots of blame for the NRA and law abiding citizens who own guns.

5. Earl says:

Becky,
    What’s new today ?

Earl

6. Becky says:

LIP News will not publish on Monday. Please check back tomorrow.

Rather presumptive that this is a male. Could be someone who identifies as a female. This is what you liberal progressives wanted. Deal with it.

This is weird. Family members have called HVAC for repairs on weekends. And they came out and fixed it. What am I missing here?

I wonder if someone looked into the owner of the air conditioner company; it is likely the owner is connected to someone in Lancaster city govt. A reputable air-conditioning company would send someone out ASAP to a customer like a fire station. The air conditioner company maybe like a MAW in other words.

The firefighters union are being out of touch babies in this instance. Better to blame the current anti work policies that are resulting in massive labor shortages including hvac field. Being a hvac tech is a way more brutal job than being a municipal unionized firefighter. They are short staffed in their busiest season. The big tough firefighters should be able to survive a weekend without ac. Heck the entire human race survived millions of years without ac and many city residents are still getting by without it.

It’s really pathetic that air conditioning crapped out in new multi million dollar building.

I’d like to see/hear Jess King live and work without ac

Socialists like Jess King despise the working class.

14. Earl says:

Dear Becky
    I remember that as a small child growing up in Eddystone me and my brothers sleeping on the floor in our parents bedroom. Theirs was the only room with a/c. This was before color tv or remote control tv. Remember those little window fans ? Somehow we lived.

Yours Truly
    Earl

Not sure what making this story about yourself has to do with anything in Lancaster city regarding the brand new fire station.

And I suppose you put on 75 pounds of gear and ran fire runs as a kid too?

Good one!

• Earl says:

Dear Becky,
        I was just saying………that’s all. HIVAC people are busy, it’s gonna take time.

Gee Wiz, Really?
        Earl

• Earl says:

Actually I DID !
        I had a supervisor who believed in team building and was a US Marine. So he took us to the company fire school during the summer to train as a team. We wore all the clothing and tanks, and entered burning concrete buildings with gas fires. You’d craw in and search for a lead dummy , then pull it out. You’d pull in the hose and fight the blaze. Also we’d fight fires using hand held extinguisher. I’ve done and seen alot of $hit in day …….and when I witness something going down Old Earl gets involved !

Earl