UPDATED * – *** BREAKING NEWS *** – THE CORRUPTION IN LANCASTER IS ASTOUNDING!

This entry was posted in Convention Center, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.
     I posted the below under the first post this afternoon. Not very bright of me so here it is again!

I’m going to lighten things up this afternoon with some random posts – both of Lancaster and one national.

WAY TO GO!

This one almost made me fall off my chair. But good for her!

WHO DO YOU CALL?

CONGRATULATIONS!

LOOKING GOOD!

Dr. Oz, you are looking good! Oh, and so is Tim!

WHAT ABOUT BARBERSHOPS?

When I saw the above story on Lancaster Online I thought that is going to be a HUGE car wash! Posters on LNP’s Facebook page had different ideas! I always heard barbershops…
*  Council president Ismail Smith-Wade-El’s full post is below.

*** BREAKING NEWS ***

*   City council president Ismail Smith-Wade-El posted the below on his council Facebook page (click here):
***

HIGH INDUSTRIES
NEEDS HANDOUTS?

Aren’t they going to deny the rtk on the technicality that it’s some other entity (penn square partners?) that operates it?
This comment in yesterday.
     My response was flippant and you are absolutely correct and I apologize. I sent the below amended Right To Know request yesterday. It is just so hard to comprehend – High Industries, LNP’s partner, reportedly is worth millions and millions of dollars! Why would anyone give them millions in public money for a for-profit, off the tax-rolls hotel?

10 Responses to UPDATED * – *** BREAKING NEWS *** – THE CORRUPTION IN LANCASTER IS ASTOUNDING!

1. Yes We Can! says:

Happy Juneteenth!!!!

How much did the city pay for he lights and did they buy the poles? Thought they were broke.

I wish her all he best.

Bull sh*t on the power outage bullsh*t. If you see or know of a power outage, a streeyt light out, etc., call 9-1-1 and let them figure out what problems its causing. The streets department? Yeah. You’ll want to add that number to your phone contacts. And always carry a paper and pencil to jot down that pole #. Better yet, call MAW.

And remember, High Industries has purchased buildings in the city under a different name. Prior to expansion approval. Now how would they know to do that?

Which buildings? I’m guessing it’s with taxpayer money

They purchased the three building on east King Street that were demolished to build the con center/hotel expansion. They used a different company name to do so. When you click on the name of the company, it goes directly to High Industries.

IIRC, they purchased two out of the three quite some time before the expansion was ever on the table.

But but but High donated $50k to beautify manor street!