AFTERNOON UPDATE – IS LNP PRETENDING SADLER WAS NEVER CHIEF?

This entry was posted in Convention Center, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

WHO STOLE THE MONEY? -9

I received the below confirmation email from the District Attorney’s Office that I sent a comment through their CrimeWatch website. I will call tomorrow.
     There does not seem to be an email to reach the DA’s office. I could not find one and when I clicked on reply on their email it took me to the national CrimeWatch website as far as I could tell. If you want to send a comment to the DA it appears you have to do it through the “Contact Us” button on their site (click here).
      If you would like to send one as well, please let us know the number because apparently they are numbered! When Brett Hambright was the DA’s press person he had a direct email but that no longer is the case.
     Tomorrow, I will list the contact information for the Attorney General’s Office and several news organizations.
    Geez! It seems I lost a zero in the $150,000 missing money. I apologize and it is correct in several places. I think Ms. Adams will know what I mean!
****
From the March 18, 2021 LNP editorial, “Beware partisan websites masquerading as news sites. Newspapers such as LNP | LancasterOnline are far more reliable,” (click here).

*  These people just lie and lie and lie!

ANOTHER HUGE, GLARING ERROR!

Keith Sadler

Left: The second paragraph in Nephin’s story today; Right: The book, “Abuse Hidden Behind the Badge,” by Sadler’s ex-wife and available on Amazon and wherever books are sold.
     How did this huge error land on the front page of today’s LNP print edition (click here)? Has LNP reporter Dan Nephin forgotten about Police Chief Keith Sadler? Jarred Berkihiser did not lead the force for 26 years! This is an outrageous error and the whole article is a joke.
     Maybe LNP is going to pretend that Sadler, whose ex-wife wrote a book stating he beat her, never was the chief. They certainly never told the public about the book or the ex-wife! And they claim to be a “watchdog!” It’s an absolute lie and disgrace.
    But later today I want to address the $150,000 allegedly missing from the District Attorney’s Drug Task Force for over a year.

18 Responses to AFTERNOON UPDATE – IS LNP PRETENDING SADLER WAS NEVER CHIEF?

Sadler is a woman beater…. Nice

2. JoJo says:

$15,000? $150,000? Deserves clarification……….understood it was $150,000. Must be an epidemic of errors!!

“mortifying.”

The LNP is officially a drama queen.

Mayor Dickina should really do a couple of ride alongs with police. She’d be able to see what a crime ridden sh*t hole Lancaster City is.

Thrilled to know Lancaster has initiatives now that gunshots in the night have become a minor irritant due to frequency.

It’s all that “Progressive Policing” Mayor Dickina embraces.

I think the gunshots are a violation of the noise ordinance. You should report them. Maybe police will investigate to find out who is causing all the noise.

6. Matt Pratt says:

Saw Chief Bey wrote an editorial in LNP sometime last week… He’s obviously an anti-gun guy so no wonder why they picked him in addition to Being a person of color. I bet the chief lives far away from the city as possible ha ha Ha.

Thanks for the heads up on that editorial. I had finally stopped getting LNP.

He is likely anti-gun, but I’d venture to guess that most police officers, even those sympathetic to 2A, would be against constitutional carry. Why would they want to give up the ability to stop “suspicious” people and ask if they have a “license for that?”

Usually these stop and frisk oriented licensing policies are things liberals are against. I’m sure if they implemented constitutional carry it would result in less “POC” harassment than white people harassment by police.

• Earl says:

I’m afraid I don’t understand that last sentence in your last paragraph. Now a days in order to obtain a concealed carry permit you obtain and fill out a form from the Lancaster Sheriffs Office and sign permission for them to investigate your background ! If you lie on the form or have a criminal history your concealed carry permit is denied. Race has nothing to do with it.

Sincerely, Earl

I’m referencing the general push to decriminalize low impact things, usually with the aim being those things incur penalties disproportionally on minorities. Constitutional carry could be viewed as decriminalizing harmless concealed carrying without a license.

Criminals with bad intent are going to criminal regardless of what the law says about licenses.

• Earl says:

Yes ok, I agree. Now the weapon would still need to be legal and registration in your name.

• Ryan magni says:

The sheriffs very backgrounds, this is a joke in itself.
          1) recent sheriff allegedly resigned after on the job sex harassment of a subordinate
          2) alleged recent sheriffs provide security(while laid off?!) with a no bid contract for their private business
          3) sheriff on mr 17540 video for Wise, his aunt, didn’t even do anything when told her nephew Wise committing felonies.

7. Becky says:

9:00 am – They have corrected the online version to he “was with the department for 26 years.” They do not have an editor’s note stating they made a correction.

If they had a note it would be an admission of an error. NOBODY admits errors or mistakes anymore, not in vogue. It’s like telling the truth or taking accountability it just doesn’t happen.

Let’s see Lancaster City Police dispatch call stats for 2019, 2020, and 2021 from January 1 to present. Talk is cheap, particularly when running for reelection, back it up with, not your truth but facts. It’s a damn shame that we have to have riots to get the city administration in gear.