UPDATED – FREE AND NOT WORTH IT!

This entry was posted in Convention Center, Lancaster Courts, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

WOW! JUST WOW!

***    A comment posted on LNP’s Facebook page under the police log entry from LNP yesterday (also below). As a commenter to this site today said, “I guess $750 worth of stolen merchandise is more important than Erma Kaylor’s life.”
     This really is unbelievable and there will be more on the unsolved murders shortly.
***
**   In July of 2018 I wrote the same thing about the Hourglass Foundation (the original of the below is here):

***

YOU MEAN BLACK &
BROWN PEOPLE
LIVE IN LANCASTER?

*     The Hourglass Foundation is mentioned in today’s LNP article, “Lancaster County Planning Commission recognizes local projects, leaders,” (click here).
     Check out their Board Members and Staff below and click here and then click on “Board Members” for the page on their website.  Do you see a black or brown person anywhere? How is this allowed to continue? What an absolute disgrace. Oh, and they have Mayor Sorace front and center on their membership page (also see below).
***

IT’S HOT!

Stay cool today! I’m trying – but LNP has already gotten me hot. A friend used to get a free paper at McDonalds most mornings and said the paper wasn’t worth it even for free! Oh, my!

19 Responses to UPDATED – FREE AND NOT WORTH IT!

DNA cost doesn’t come out of taxpayers pocket…restitution paid by defendant.

Liquor store DNA, location, location, location.

The Hourglass Foundation. Home of affluent white limousine lefties.

So are we only advocating that the hourglass foundation just needs to find some POC members? Or is this in line with last weeks discussions that cliques of in-crowders with no transparency or oversight should not have such outsize influence on the direction of the city.

I think this goes to show, whether white or black, the cliques of your betters who “know” what’s best for you and your hometown are all insufferable.

We’d love it if y’all contact our administrator about our next community day!! We invite you to come and volunteer!!

Will Izzy unleash his minions on the Hourglass Foundation? Has Izzy joined the Hamilton Club? So many questions!

Truer words were never spoken.

9. Earl says:

WGAL Breaking News !!!
    The fellow who was vaping and arrested while resisting on the Ocean City boardwalk knew it was illegal but did it so he could SUE !! It was all planned out over the course of a week. The weekend before his brother was arrested and tased for the same thing. This guy knew it ! Why, Why, Why behave like this ? Of course standing with his legal team he’s a God Fearing young man of Faith.
    Now I do not agree in any way with the officer kneeing him but come on !! I guess it beats getting a job and working.

Ever So Sincerely,
    Earl

10. Earl says:

Oh My,
    Now that’s funny ! I was reading the free paper at the Doctors office and someone asked me the same thing !

Earl