UPDATED – THE HYPOCRISY IS UNBELIEVABLE!

This entry was posted in Lancaster Courts, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

BLUEBERRY MUFFINS?

There are eight photographs of Danielle Woods that accompany the article and everyone of them has her making the same blueberry muffins! Wow! Could they have put her behind a news desk instead of measuring milk?

REPRESENTATION IN MEDIA!

(Click here)

Yes, representation is very important. When has LNP had a black, male reporter?

9 Responses to UPDATED – THE HYPOCRISY IS UNBELIEVABLE!

“Will LNP call out Judge Thomas Sponaugle?

Aaaahhhh. That’s a good one Becky! How about, will LNP ever ask Mayor Dickina a real question?

2. Earl says:

Now,now…….
    I do believe she talks about her steak grilling skills also !

When has LNP had a black male reporter? When has LNP had a reporter?

It makes her look nonthreatening.

What about Asian and Hispanic?!

6. Earl says:

Danielle is a inspiration and roll model to all ! I think it’s great she does some community volunteering and I hope she’ll do some talks at McCasky . People of diversity need to understand what can be achieved if you apply yourself and work hard .
    I did meet Danielle at Penn Manor High School back when WGAL was doing those neighborhood get togethers. Old Earl even made it on TV for like 3 seconds because I got up and spoke !!

“People of diversity need to understand what can be achieved if you apply yourself and work hard. ” What makes you think they dont know this?

• Earl says:

Because I know people who have gone to college and trade school with people of diversity who are there on free rides. They are late to class, loud and disrespectful, they sell thier texts books which you paid for. Then on test day they’re done their finals in like 10 minutes. But when they flunk out it’s not their fault !!!
        This information I got from 3 different people who attended different schools and colleges, some in Lancaster. So that’s how I know Dude ! Lol

Sincerely
        Earl

Bigotry on display. No mention of the million to get a “free ride” and then going on to make positive change. A sample size of three on hearsay does not cut it.