* DROPPING BOMB AFTER BOMB

This entry was posted in General News. Bookmark the permalink.
—  Doing some research this afternoon.  —
***

PAY UP, PURYEAR!

This comment in:
       Becky, think I found your 500.00.
       Yippee! Give it up, Puryear, or I will sic Oprah on you! Put down the Italian Wedding Soup and hand me my $500!

***

HOW DARK IS HIS SKIN?

Wow! Just wow! I should have made two pecan pies for that! Talk about an interview. Even Oprah was startled.

15 Responses to * DROPPING BOMB AFTER BOMB

1. Idontfront says:

Jerry Puryear, isn’t talking about the Charges he just added to his criminal record! On February 18th 2021 J-wad was charged with yet another Harrassment w/no legitimate purpose charge. He keeps getting postponements on his Crimes against others. They will run out eventually and Jerry will get to visit the place that Convicted Child Molesters like himself get the must needed attention they DON’T want. It would be awesome if the guy he was just talking about runs into Jerry in the penitentiary.

2. Earl says:

Becky
    So did you get your money ?

Sincerely,
    Earl

3. Earl says:

Earl is going on a rant !
    What is it with these “Low Life Einstein’s” ? 1st, after I get gas I move my car ! Only a “Low Life” would sit there and eat his lunch tying up the pump. I bet when he shops at Manor Weis he pulls up out front, 4ft from the curb, opens the drivers door and then sits there on his phone.
    Posting how you ride around and carry that much money is also an “Einstein” move. I hope whoever details his car is able to get the smell of ERB out of it. Lol

Yours Truly, Earl

The startling thing is that she used her son to play the race card.

When race is a real issue, it is not “playing the race card” to talk about race!

Amen Becky

When you are talking about race in a vindictive manner with the only goal of hurting people and making and furthering self at other peoples expense it is playing the card. She also played the mental illness card.

The woman was pregnant and people were concerned about the color of her child’s skin! And the color of her child’s skin influenced his title and whether he would be given security. Talk about hurting someone and being vindictive! The “mental illness card”? Wow! Are you saying she was making it up? I thought we were finally bringing mental illness out of the closet.

Allegedly- there are 2 sides to a story.

Apparently someone was curious about the color of skin which to me would be a normal curiosity. It had nothing to do with title In 1917 rules regarding titles were changed by King George. The security ended when H and M left the employ of the the royal family by their own choice. They are more than capable of providing their own security I would think. Mental Illness is out of the closet. It is a serious issue and should not be used to capitalize on.

“But it was right at the beginning,” he added. “What will the kids look like? That was at the beginning when she wasn’t going to get security, when my family suggested that she might continue acting (because there wasn’t going to be money for her).”

WGAL – 11 things we learned from Prince Harry and Meghan’s explosive interview