CLICK ON “WATCH ON YOUTUBE”

This entry was posted in General News. Bookmark the permalink.

HONOR, COMMUNITY
& PUBLIC SERVICE

DA ADAMS RULED IT JUSTIFIED

Were you aware that the video of the police shooting death of Ricardo Munez is on the Lancaster Police YouTube channel?

12 Responses to CLICK ON “WATCH ON YOUTUBE”

1. Earl says:

Becky
    I enjoy your site very much and it’s the first thing I get on while having my coffee.

2. James M. Reeder says:

So exactly what was the police officer supposed to do, at that moment, other than protect himself from a knife-wielding attacker?

Interesting that they post Munoz shooting. There are a few more I’m sure they are hiding away or editing.

4. Earl says:

Is it the same thing we’ve seen on the news ?

It’s actually a little more I think. It shows him being shot and falling to the ground. I don’t remember seeing this one.

• Earl says:

Ok,
        The cop that killed George Floyd should go to prison for life for what he did. His actions were totally unjustified !
        The shooting of Ricardo was justified. When your running towards a cop with a large knife screaming at the top of your lungs……..what do you thinks gonna happen ? It’s a shame for all involved !

Dumb deaf and blind just like every one else in this city. Regardless what info is put out this fool will keep this up all up and through your page. Even if someone broke it down him, he still wont get it. Something got to be in this water

• Earl says:

First of all I’m surprised Becky would post an insulting personal attack like your reply ! Judging by your grammar your obviously a low class individual ! Why don’t you go smoke a joint in your car with broken tail lights then pass out at a red light while your car is running ! Lol
            Ps
            I’m laughing at you !!

You gave it back pretty good, Earl! Let’s be nice to each other!

Earl would’ve been a cop at the fact that test.