* 1-9 UPDATE – UPDATES * SOLVE HER MURDER!

This entry was posted in General News. Bookmark the permalink.

* Posted on Facebook.
      Say what? Boy, am I out of it. I’ve never even heard of most of them!
******

YOU CAN KEEP “SUGAR COOKIE!”

Since there was a brief discussion about pets under this post, I’m going out on a limb  and making a lot of people angry by saying “Sugar Cookie” makes me extremely nervous (click here). She is obviously part pit bull which is not mentioned. According to the video:
—  “She is not a fan of fur balls so a home with no cats would be best.”
—  “She is also picky about canine companions.”
—  “She would do best with children who are at least 13 years of age or older.”
     Excuse me? That’s a lot of warnings! This makes me extremely, extremely nervous. Obviously if you go to the SPCA they can fill you in on what they know about the dog’s background – but this is scary.
     I do not want to hear from pittie lovers!
Please check back later today for more serious news.
***
**   The below screenshot was taken at approximately 2:00 o’clock pm today. Why hasn’t this been in the news? Where are the police? Where is LNP? Who did it? Have they been charged? Isn’t this attempted murder? Please check back tomorrow.

*****

***  BREAKING NEWS  ***

BYE, BRETT!

*    LNP has been using their former court reporter, Brett Hambright, to “cover” the courthouse for them for years. It was terribly unethical. What will they do now?

****

UP THE REWARD TODAY!

A $5,000 reward for a cat; a $1,000 reward in the brutal murder of 83-year-old Erma Kaylor. What is wrong with these pictures?

21 Responses to * 1-9 UPDATE – UPDATES * SOLVE HER MURDER!

Lancaster Police have an animal enforcement officer. HUGE waste of taxpayer money! She’s spent the past two months harassing a neighbor about her licensed chihuahua while neighbors on the other side have two unlicensed pit bulls housed outside all day in a fence that’s gonna bust any day now.

Even the Dog Whisperer Cesar Milan has said that unfortunately some dogs should be humanely euthanized because they are too damaged to be safe enough to be put up for adoption

3. JoJo says:

I admit to not knowing a great deal about the reward process…..but it would appear that PETA can afford to offer the reward as stated. I am guessing that perhaps the family of Erma Kaylor is offering their own reward and perhaps it is what they can afford. I do know that frequently it is the family that posts a reward.

4. Earl says:

I believe it was last year or so a mother pulled her van up in front of her city home and opened the side slide door to get her young children. A boy and girl. The little girl was strapped into a car seat. A neighbors pit bull jumped into the van and attacked the boy first then the girl. He attacked her face and scull as she screamed for her life. A tough guy stood outside the van holding a knife but couldn’t bring himself to stab a dog ! The owner kept the dog outside in a steel cage because it had attacked his kids but it got loose.
    Remember the little city girl watching tv on her sofa when someone’s pit bull attacked her ? Her sister opened the door to walk ta school and the dog ran in. Pit Bulls go for the face and head. The owner was visiting friends, he got his dog and took off for the Bronx.

sorry you feel that way. some people like pets more than people. myself included

Brett Hambright
    @BrettHambright
    11h
    ***Some personal news:
    For the past 5+ years, I served as spokesperson for
    @Lancaster_DA
    As of today, I am moving on to an opportunity in
    @DauphinCounty
    as county Press Secretary.
    Let’s continue to engage here, as this account will remain active!

7. Dear Carter, Love, Heather says:

Dear Carter Walker,

Congratulations! The DA’s office has an opening for your unethical and slimy services. You will be required to write LNP news articles for them to hide how incompetent we all are. We realize you will work for bad pay so you are a perfect candidate for county employment. We offer decent medical and dental and your job tasks will be the same as they currently are at LNP. You will be required to place your name on what is written for you. Sound good? If you have questions you should contact Brett Hambright as I have no idea what I am personally doing so you will need to talk to the actual leaders in my office.

Signed,
    Heather “super socially awkward” Adams

• Winner! says:

The best!!!!! You won the internet today. Anyone that has ever been around Heather gets immediate anxiety because she is so ungodly awkward. If Fetterman would have kept his perverted ways from his former coworker he would have been a much better pick then Adams. Heather Adams does what Josh Parsons tells her to do. I did not want to believe it but it is true. Heather has no brain cells of her own and it is sick that she allows Josh Parsons to push her around. Wonder when we may get a quality DA but no good independents want any parts of that circus of an office.

Both of you are correct. Lancaster County is run by corrupt police chiefs, lawyers, and judges. The D.A.’s office is in the middle and does whatever “they” tell them to do. It’s been that way as long as I’ve been here. (Decades).

Everytime I see a animals life worth more than a humans life it disgusts me. This occurs a lot in Lancaster. Its disgusting! Im glad youre still fighting for someone to solve Erma’s murder.