12-31 UPDATE – UPDATED – * LIP NEWS EXCLUSIVE!

This entry was posted in General News. Bookmark the permalink.

12-31 UPDATE

Wow wasn’t expecting that! This gets weirder and weirder. You may already be aware, but the police were also called to the 400 block of Arrowhead back in July 2020 for a death investigation, which was ruled a suicide. It was an elderly man, looks like it was his grandfather.
This comment in.
     Click here for, “Death ruled suicide after police investigate in Warwick Township Thursday [update].” Hulse’s grandfather, Soreno A. Auker, died on July 16, 2020 (click here).
****

MISSING A LOT!

This comment in today:
Not sure why this is an “exclusive”, it is a google map!!! And this isn’t difficult, he hit the guy, felt uncontrollable guilt and tried to kill himself. Or do you have another conspiracy theory I’m missing.
Perhaps you should check your dates. According to the police he stabbed himself on September 9th. The hit and run happened on December 18th so your theory is out the window.
     This is an exclusive because I followed up with the NLCRPD on a vicious stabbing when no other media did and they responded that the life-threatening injuries were self-inflicted. I stated several days ago that I had figured out who this person was. I could not believe it yesterday when his name went up as being the hit and run driver.
     You are missing a lot!
****
*    Below is a google view of 401 Arrowhead drive and a close-up of Hulse’s garage. According to county records, the home is owned by his late grandfather, Soreno A. Auker.

*** BREAKING NEWS ***

HULSE IS ALSO “SELF-STABBER”

(Click here)

Derek M. Hulse, 36, lives at 401 Arrowhead Drive and is the man the Northern Lancaster County Regional Police Department reported stabbed himself with life-threating injuries on September 9th of this year.
Please check back for this developing story.

16 Responses to 12-31 UPDATE – UPDATED – * LIP NEWS EXCLUSIVE!

1. Frank Demateo says:

Just don’t go on Lanctalk to ‘talk” about it. One post per day is all that’s allowed. Very bizarre.

2. Earl says:

Over the course of my life I’ve known 2 different families who have had a love one committe suicide . Then some years later another suicide took place in each family. These families did not know each other. I was told this was not unusual. I guess it’s like times get hard and you figure Granddad did it. It’s sad
    Looks like Derek healed up pretty good from his wounds.

I love you.

4. M. says:

Nowhere in LNP’s story does it say what time the guy was hit by the car? How long was he left lying there???

6. Earl says:

Double Dang !
    Well I sent you that message last night (Busted) about Derek but never put 2 & 2 together ! Congrats !

This poor guy obviously needs some serious help. I hope he gets it but here in Lancaster County doubtful.

Why is it doubtful to get help ‘here in Lancaster County’?Can you explain your claim?

Research Ricardo Munoz regarding mental health issues in Lancaster. I don’t believe Lancaster Co even has any in patient mental health facilities anymore.

Belief is the enemy of knowing. Google and you’ll find Lancaster behavioral health hospital. I’m good researching one person