UPDATED – * 12-18 UPDATE – GOOD MORNING!

This entry was posted in General News, Lancaster Courts, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

UNRESPONSIVE
POLICE DEPARTMENT!

OMG! It has happened again. The Northern Lancaster County Regional Police Department will not tell the public anything. Click here for the LNP story shown at left and here for the police press release LNP rewrote. There is still an attempted murder (or possible murder) from September that they have refused to update the public on. There will be more tomorrow along with today’s promised story.
*    As a follow-up to yesterday’s post, the below email was sent to PA Attorney General Josh Shapiro’s press office this morning. The link to the LNP article is here.

*****

12-18 UPDATE –What else should interim Lancaster Police Chief John Bey be doing? Oh, there is so much…

***  My long held theory is in the comments.
**   John Tarik Bey, Lancaster’s interim police chief,  and his wife, Elizabeth. They married on October 4, 2015. The photos are from his wife’s Facebook page. This supports a theory I have long held.

*****

*    What pisses me off is that the DA doesn’t give a shit about all that stolen money. Enough money to have Parabon test the DNA available in all of Lancaster’s unsolved murders.
Part of a personal comment into this site.
     What an excellent point! I promised to follow-up on the stolen $150,000 from the DA’s office Drug Task Force and I will and I will report back. Thank you for writing!

*****

DO YOU FEEL LIKE SMILING?

There are days when I love the internet. Forget kittens, these ladies rule! Think about them while you are shoveling.
Back to more serious news this afternoon.

18 Responses to UPDATED – * 12-18 UPDATE – GOOD MORNING!

1. Earl says:

Busted
    Derek Hulse 12/29

2. M. says:

Thank you for continuing to follow up and post about the September attempted murder/murder. I can’t believe something like this happened in Lititz and it barely got any attention. Doesn’t seem like anyone’s been arrested, but yet they also don’t seem to be seeking info or tips from the public either. I understand not being able to release sensitive information in an active case, but this one seems to have been kept bizarrely quiet.

3. Becky says:

My theory is the Clarence Thomas effect. When organizations first hire black men, they hire black men who are married to white women. Why? Because they are scared that the black man hates white people and will treat them the way whites treated blacks not that long ago. So, if the man is married to a white woman, it means he doesn’t hate all white people and they feel much “safer” about hiring him.

Is that Ethel and Gertrude?

5. Earl Johnson says:

Dang Girl
    Isn’t it obvious why he got the job ! It would appear he does have the background but the main reason is right in front of your face.

Earl, we know nothing about this man! Yes he has a fancy resume but it’s almost too much if you know what I mean! I can’t believe he was in there for six days and all he talks about is making it permanent. IT MAKES NO SENSE!

He’s got quite a mortgage to pay in Harrisburg! Will he be moving to Lancaster?

I’m retired from a large company that produced electric power. If a person of “Diversity” sat in the office and played on thier phone or used thier company computer for face book the supervisor said nothing. If I was on Yahoo checking weather he’d give my lazy ass more work! Sooooooo, I’d be doing my work and the “Diversity” persons work to!
        Hey, good job on pointing this stuff out!!!

• Earl Johnson says:

Becky
        Did my reply go thru or did I mess up ?

You’re onto something here Becky…and I think it’s great that you’re still reporting on the 150,000 missing drug task force monies.

Boo-hoo he was in the military for how long? Have you served Earl? Enough with the finger-pointing about Quasi racist statements you’re making it because he is black he got the job. That’s the problem black men face any time they get a job it’s because, l oh he’s black “ not because he’s qualified and spent 30 years in military/law-enforcement.

• Excuse me, but did I or did I not point out his background in a positive light ! Obviously you are the one who lives in a shell. The power company I worked for made the front page of a Philadelphia newspaper because they fired a HR guy because he hired too many whites ! His defense was he hired who was qualified ! The guy who hired me said he was getting in hot water for hiring me. Oh yeah, and the people of Diversity were given a different hiring exam then me.

• Earl Johnson says:

Also I tried to enlist twice. The first time I was going to quit high school so I could make it to Nam. How about you ?

Stolen valor is a serious issue. I know of one police chief in Lancaster County who has puffed up his military experience on his resume. Do you know who? Resumes need to be especially carefully vetted, even when they come from cops.

Love this comment!!! A lot of people are in positions and holding seats in Lancaster with no valid creditials.

Mayor Dickina is a Townhouse Liberal. This is photo op window dressing for her. Can we get the black guy over here? Ok. Now, look like your explains the seriousness of something to her. Mayor Dickina. You look like you’re concerned. How many people made the list for possible interim police chief?