AFTERNOON UPDATE – PIE AND PREMIUM WINE?

This entry was posted in Convention Center, Lancaster Courts, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

HOW DARE YOU, LNP?

From today’s LNP editorial, “New fund, aiming to strengthen media literacy and local investigative and public interest journalism, deserves your support [editorial],” (click here).

This is unbelievable! Above are two of the four items LNP says the public would not know without “local investigative journalism.” Yes, that District Attorney, Craig Stedman, is now a judge. You supported and protected this man for years and I will outline some of those cases that are well known by people who read this site tomorrow. You are an absolute disgrace to journalism, LNP!
       The Judge who okayed David Smucker going to Whispering Hope is now the president judge, David Ashworth! This whole situation was outrageous and it was this site that first brought this to the attention of the public. How dare you, LNP?
There will be much more tomorrow.

GIVE ME THE PIES, STEINMANS?

Let me get this straight: I am a subscriber to Lancaster Online so they have my email address. And yesterday, LNP used my email address to send me an ad for two pies for $20.00 from their Pressroom Restaurant? Are you kidding me?

7 Responses to AFTERNOON UPDATE – PIE AND PREMIUM WINE?

1. Benton Harbor says:

Adam and Eve were the first people not to read the Apple terms and conditions

Do you use a discount card at the supermarket? Same thing. Coupons that spit out with your receipt are geared to your, specific buying habits. Murders have been solved because some idiot swiped their card so they could get 8 cents off of duct tape and bleach.

You can opt out of ads and unsubscribe from emails. It is 2020 & u dont know that?

That’s a little harsh don’t you think? Do you read every license agreement/privacy statement/use of cookies, etc., etc., etc.? Anyway, I will see if I can opt out of ads and unsubscribe from advertising emails (I want the news ones) retroactively. I will let you know! 🙂

No, I don’t. Because they all say the same thing. Unsubscribe is usually a click at the bottom of an unwanted email; opt out and other options are usually in privacy settings. Same goes for your bank, your insurance co, your cable company etc., where they ask you with whom they may share your information. If they don’t offer privacy options you should NOT conduct business with them.

Stop giving them your money. I’m sure it’s in the small fine print somewhere that they can send you ads since you voluntarily gave them your contact information. It’s like the Boomer know who lives down the street who constantly complains about fascism but then shops at Walmart