UPDATE – ** – * LNP LIED TO THE PUBLIC – OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

This entry was posted in Convention Center, Lancaster Courts, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

AN ADORABLE POOCH!

I get so angry about Bryan Cutler and LNP”s deception that I need a day or two to calm down to write about it.
     To lighten the mood today, the best thing about last night’s city council meeting was when Faith Craig got her adorable dog and held him/her on her lap. Was council president Smith Wade-El high again last night? You be the judge. He is pictured below Craig and her pooch during the virtual meeting on Zoom last night.
**   This comment/question in yesterday:
Do you happen to know if Murry’s case against the LNP etc. ever took place? I’ve wondered about that for some time.
     Calling all lawyers! I am not sure where this stands. The last items on the docket are dated March 26, 2019 and include the below. Is there anyone with legal knowledge who can pull up Murry’s case and advise us where it stands? I thought the parties were waiting for a ruling/order from Judge David Ashworth but I am not sure that is correct.
*****
*    This email in today:
      Becky, I was wondering if the DA’s office ever found out what happened to the 100k that went missing?  Why is there no outrage over this?
     Good question and it’s actually $150k!
     Someone stole as much as $150,000 in cash from Lancaster County’s Drug Task Force, and the district attorney says it might have been an inside job.
     That is the opening sentence to the June 2, 2020 LNP article, “Lancaster County DA: $150,000 missing in alleged ‘internal theft’, attorney general to investigate,” (click here).
     They have had six months to investigate and charge the thief! I will contact the attorney general’s office to see where their investigation stands. There should be outrage!

BIG CLOUD OVER CUTLER!

One of today’s front page stories in the LNP print edition (click here for the story online).

No, Representative Bryan Cutler, there’s a big, black cloud hanging over you!

15 Responses to UPDATE – ** – * LNP LIED TO THE PUBLIC – OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Cutler is nothing more than an opportunist who runs on God, guns, and country. You don’t need brains to be evil.

Leave this black man alone, It’s not against the law to be high what do you think medical cards are for. Would you be saying oh look he looks like a diabetic.

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say about the Council President here. You ask if he’s high (which is a claim or accusation you’ve thinly disguised as “reporting”) and then offer a screenshot as proof. It makes no sense, is entirely baseless, and is essentially making fun of his appearance. It’s not funny or even interesting.

Take a good look at his picture. This is what our mayor sacrificed our police chief for. I hope she is proud of herself and I hope he gets busted.

Sorry, hon. I will take a high councilman over a corrupt cop ANY day of the week.

How was he a corrupt cop? I mean other than he didn’t police progressively and hold encounter groups with thugs. I take it Mayor Dickina hasn’t found a sensitive Police Chief ?

But only if he’s busted by “Progressive Policing”

Maybe you should direct your questions to Akeem Washington’s family. Or Ray Corll’s victims. Or read some of the other federal lawsuits. I, personally, don’t have time to be “specific” with you.

He sure looks stoned in this picture. Is he ever not stoned?

It is frightening to think that someone as corrupt AND inexperienced as Bryan Cutler is calling the election shots in PA. This is the worst case scenario I have had nightmares about. YIKES! A 30-something Lancaster County career GOP politician who is as dishonest and stupid as they come is the PA House Speaker. Look for him to try to manipulate PA’s (20) electoral vote and throw the Presidential election

• anon says:

The only “cloud” is a disinformation claim from the top of the GOP ticket that Joseph Goebbells would be proud of. But I’ll play along. He republicans; don’t ever bother to vote again. It’s all rigged and your vote won’t count anyway according to Cutler.

I imagine scenarios where there is a crowd of people at a Trump rally and Cutler is the guy jumping up and down yelling at Trump LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT ME!!