UPDATED – DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION!

This entry was posted in General News. Bookmark the permalink.

BY ACCIDENT?

Please check out more from this wonderful opinion piece from the Washington Post (click here). Canadians (Barry) should be proud!

POSSUM IS MY FAVORITE!

How did you know, serial super stalkers Steve and Cheryl Markle! Have you ever seen two people this desperate for attention? They must be thrilled this morning! Possum indeed!

7 Responses to UPDATED – DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION!

1. JoJo says:

I truly appreciate Barry’s take on what is going on here! I appreciate his input on what our neighbors to the north are thinking.

She looks like a Cabbage Patch doll.

What is it with these two losers?

4. barryinwinnipeg says:

FYI, everyone in Canada is on edge over the American election, too. Out West, a lot of people are worried that Biden will kill the Keystone Pipeline project, while many others fear a Second Trump Presidency and all the uncertainty that might bring. Some in my family have lost sleep over this election, largely because only our unguarded border stands between our Covid epidemic and the much worse one in the USA. Everyone will feel better not just when the count comes in, but when the healing and reconciliation starts. My best wishes go out to every American family during this trying time!

Keep posting that picture Becky. Honest to God her head looks like a pumpkin and it makes me laugh.

6. barryinwinnipeg says:

We were poor enough to eat squirrels and rabbits, but Mom drew the line at possums and groundhogs in her pot pies. When I told my sister-in-law about eating fried squirrels, she opined that a squirrel was just a rat with a furry tail! So, it takes all kinds to make a world, I guess, but–again–understand projection, the defense mechanism. Those who use put down words like “white trash” are projecting their own inferiority feelings onto a public figure who is more successful than they are. Meanwhile, in the wider world, stay safe, stay calm.

Thanks, Barry! I know Dr. Phil and some of my readers say these harassers/stalkers are just looking for attention and giving them some – as I did this morning – only encourages them. But at some point you have to draw a line and say enough is enough. They have sent in an unbelievable number (over 3,500) of filthy, disgusting comments in the last nine years. They are desperate for attention because as you said they are projecting their own failures. So, if nothing else, the public will know what despicable people these two are.

Now, let’s get a president of these United States!