10 – 6 – UPDATE – UPDATED – BRING IN NEW BLOOD!

This entry was posted in Convention Center, Lancaster Courts, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.
    Jerry lied. I am not in Temple Hospital He did not call them. His family needs to get him the mental health he so desperately needs.
He has a call into an entertainment lawyer! LOL! He is insane.
     LOL! Jerry is a disgusting pig. No, I’m not in Temple Hospital – but Jerry should be back in jail soon.
—  10-6-20 UPDATE To be continued today.
    The problem with these police captains is they can’t solve any crimes or murders. Seriously. How have they kept their jobs? Bring in a new chief from the outside and do it now!

FIND A NEW
POLICE CHIEF QUICKLY!

Lancaster Police Captains Michael Winters, Sonja Stebbins and Todd Umstead.

From the LNP story, “Lancaster city’s police chief will retire at the end of the month, mayor says [update],” (click here).

Who are these captains? Have they been successful at solving murders and major crimes?

24 Responses to 10 – 6 – UPDATE – UPDATED – BRING IN NEW BLOOD!

1. victor says:

predator aka jerry puryear of staywoke717 is a heartless POS know matter of how much you hate a person why would you say that you hope becky dies of covid jerry the sick pedophile needs to be put in a metal Hospital….his whole face book page has gone to his sick mind.everything that comes out his mouth is a lie..hey jerry did you forget that becky gave you 500 bucks to bail your dumb ass out of jail which you never paid her back.im hearing you next court date is 10/23/ hummm i wonder whats going to be your next Excuse last time it was broken ribs lol i sure as hell hope they keep you this time dont worry im sure Tia Lynn would vist your sorry ass

His ribs are NOT broken! Also he was out of the hospital that evening, because he made a live and said he had to be up early for court! They found him at a damn BAR when he got arrested .He had no excuse for missing it. Jerry lies on top of lie on top of lies. Every single thing that comes out of his mouth is a whole lie, it’s CRAZY. Now hes trying to take credit for music he obviously DID NOT make, lol just because his creepy ass voice is in it, on lives saying he made this song for this and that reason, like DUDE YOU DID NOT MAKE SH*T!

The blame for all the unsolved murders in Lancaster County, false prosecutions and complete lack of police (or any) accountability falls squarely on the shoulders of the last D.A., who did NOTHING to earn his salary for more than a decade.

Cops don’t solve crimes. It’s not their job. That’s what detectives are for. Cops make arrests.

Preemptive strike. Mayor Dickina needed a sacrifice to calm the mob when the officer who killed Munoz gets acquitted.

Pepper spraying peaceful protesters was probably not his best idea.

Check the photos from news sources. The fires, the vandalism. I’m gonna go with riot instead of peaceful protest.

• MyVoteCancelsYours says:

Yeah, But that’s not who got pepper sprayed. Rioters got arrested, everybody else got maced. Or falsely arrested and those charges were dropped. Good luck with your Trump vote.

I’m voting for Trump. If for no other reason than to p*ss off people like you and be entertained by the next four year feets stomping hissy.

Won’t piss me off. I’m happily retired and will soon be an ex-pat. But if that is how you choose your elected officials – to “piss off” “other people” – you have problems that go way beyond wasting your vote. It certainly explains alot of the illogical leadership choices in Lancaster County. You get what you deserve, I guess. I always vote for the candidate who I think will do the greatest good for the greatest amount of people, including myself.

That is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read from a poster on this site. REALLY ignorant! I think I’ll vote for Trump now so you get Covid and die. Lol

You may want to read the articles. When the words “vandalize” and “destruction” are being used to tell what happened, I’m gonna stay with “riot”

Where? I did not see a single photo of an arsonist or looter being maced to stop them. What photos are you talking about? Sounds like you are propagating “fake news”. I know that is your narrative but can you back that up with proof?

Yes. Read the article. It wasn’t a peaceful protest. I’m saying knowing full well no answer I give will satisfy you or challenge your thinking.
          -Voting for President Trump doesn’t mean hope for you or anyone else to get COVID.
          -What happened to all the people who were going to leave the country when Trump was elected the first time?
          -Joe Biden has said some pretty racist things during his 47 year career. Any thoughts on why people who chastise Trump for being a racist comment on crazy uncle Joe?

This election has so much more at stake than race relations and reigning in a pandemic. And one article does not provide an accurate picture of the protests in Lancaster and the larger issues that caused them. But this is two minutes of my life I’ll never get back. “Crazy” Joe Biden? A new one on me. Vote for the person you want. That’s a democracy. And hope the loser doesn’t declare victory and seize power, anyway. Now, that would be “crazy”.

What was the matter with the old Chief? Getting rid of Berkiheiser is incredibly reactionary and shortsighted. This doesn’t even touch on how the manner in which it went about shows a serious lack of principles and ethics in the City’s elected leadership.

Not to mention a lack of transparency – on the retirement AND the hiring process. Daneen McEnany?

And that Mayor Dickina would answer any questions regarding his “resignation “

Ask this question to city council president. He’s the one that was at the riots that were not peaceful protests. Getting rid of Chief Berkheiser was, I believe demanded by our council president and a couple of his minions. Mayor is scared of this dude.

Smith Wade El didn’t even bother to show up to the council committee meeting last night. I guess his schedule was filled with posting memes on Facebook.

He likes to stir things up, then do nothing. Just like is overbearing mother Rita was known for.