* “A MECHANICAL ISSUE”

This entry was posted in General News, Lancaster Newspapers. Bookmark the permalink.

22,000 LIES!

“— Number of documented lies told by Trump: More than 22,000.” From today’s LNP editorial shown above (click here);  My computer is at 60% – Trump will be gone soon!

Also from the LNP editorial there is this (“We fell in love!”):

OMG, AGAIN!

(Click here)
      “Our press operation experienced a mechanical issue last night.” Really? This morning they have disabled the comments under the story on Lancaster Online. They were so much fun yesterday!  LOL!

23 Responses to * “A MECHANICAL ISSUE”

the alleged argument that Biden hasnt “done anything in 47 years is old, tired and untrue. yet in 4 years, trump – who is verifiably mentally ill – goes down as the worst president in u.s. history – right behind Buchanan. (Lancaster’s own).

2. Anononymous says:

If Trump wins PA – and that is a big if – blame county commission chairman Josh Parsons, who continues to praise Trump on twitter nearly every single day and – I believe – is a member of the electoral “college”. If Trump wins the election, JOSH PARSONS’ POLITICAL “CAREER” NEEDS TO END!!!

“Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this.” Joe Biden. And Trump is a racist?

Yes, Trump is the racist. Maybe he’s partying with the Proud Boys as we type.

“We should challenge students in these schools. We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”
        -Joe Biden

What has Trump done to label him racist?

If you are seriously that far removed from reality, I am not going to waste my time except for the first google item that came up:

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

A jungle is something that is hard to navigate due to uncut thickets of brush, difficulty seeing ahead, etc. Any connotation of racism from that comment is in your own twisted head and you should be examining your own racial stereotyping, rather than improperly ascribing racism to someone else’s utterance. (IF he even said that.)

No. The people who support Trump are out of touch with reality. Women will/have decided this presidential race, and there is no way we will allow him back in office. We “suburban housewives” are quite intelligent, competent and rational…and will elect a president who is, too. Anyone who thinks Trump will win by a landslide is as delusional as the president. Not wise to underestimate our power.

4. barryinwinnipeg says:

Four out of ten Americans favour Mr. Trump. Mr. Trump holds super-spreader events in states with high positivity rates, Today his chief of staff actually said that they have decided they will not try to control this pandemic. When I retired as a County Social Worker in 2009, my co-workers wondered why I would go back to Canada instead of retiring “in the greatest country on earth.” At that time I just said it was because I wanted to be with my family. But now I know I did retire to one of the greatest countries on earth after all. Please, America, redeem democracy and focus on your real enemies, Covid, racism, poverty…not one another!

The deplorable Trump chumps do not agree.

Get ready to hear; And President Trump wins in this landslide election!

Nope! Not at all ready! Go Biden & Harris!

Remember back in 2016. The media and the analysts had Hillary moping the floor with Trump. He didn’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell of winning. Yet at no time during the returns was Hillary even close to Trump. The media now as then is out of touch with reality. I’ve seen the Biden ads and all that he’s going to do for America. Even Biden supporters are asking; you’ve had 47 years in office and done nothing to do what you say you’re planning to do as president. Why?