* SOMEONE GET THIS MAN HELP!

This entry was posted in General News, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.
Have a safe and happy Friday and please check back tomorrow.

WHO IS BEING HARASSED?

Let me get this straight, Ms. Puryear. Your son is on an open Facebook page seriously talking about killing people and he should be arrested. And he is publishing pictures of my house (that is not my picture and I am not 80 years old) and telling people to come and “talk” to me.
     I have known and corresponded with your son since the unsolved murder of Spencer Houston in 2011 and he first contacted me. Someone in your family needs to get this man help before he goes back to jail. He should file for harassment? LOL! You aren’t too bright.

JERRY WILL KILL YOU!

(Click here)
     In a profanity laced, extremely disturbing live-stream yesterday, Jerry Puryear  of the “Staywoke717” Facebook page states beginning at 3:15 into the video, “Google will not tell you – Jerry will kill you. Jerry will f*cking kill you. I promise you that.”
     …”I will f*cking kill you.”

This man is making serious public threats online and no one in his family or any of his “followers” will get him help?

15 Responses to * SOMEONE GET THIS MAN HELP!

I don’t think Jerry should e going to McDonalds without his Mother.

Spencer Houston…forgot about that one. Partially blind, both feet amputated, shot to death while alone in his apartment, BLACK, so Craig Stedman just said, “F*ck it”. Whatever happened to the grand jury he supposedly convened to look into all these unsolved murders? My guess is that was a lie, like everything else that comes out of his mouth. Strategical manipulation of the news media while he ran for judge. What about the black couple killed in Lancaster Township? Gotta be a pretty white girl to merit a news conference. Nothing new on the case…just a news conference. Leave Chief Justice Saylor alone. A grand jury ought to be investigating Craig Stedman.

• Indictment was political show says:

This will probably be xtremely unpopular but this is the truth and it is time someone wrote the truth on here because I feel 2 many ppl hang onto lies and no real facts come out.

Commissioner Josh Parsons started rumors about DA Craig Stedman being indicted by a grand jury. This was never true but it was a political ploy to get Craig not endorsed 4 judge. Once Craig was endorsed all the rumors went away because the point was just to get Josh’s handpicked judge selection endorsed over Craig Stedman.

Now that guy is the 2nd in command to the new worthless DA and the political games go round and round.

I am sorry to be the one to tell you but you all were played by someone that makes Craig Stedman look like an ethical alter boy.

Parsons is slimy. But I never heard Parsons or anyone claim that Craig Stedman was indicted. It could be disproved in 5 minutes, so I doubt anyone with a brain would start a rumor like that. I agree that Todd dropping out of race and then going from public defenders office to work for Adam’s was weird – like a done deal before the election. Still, Stedman should be indicted. He’s done enough wrong. I don’t trust anyone in the Lancaster court system now. Or the county government. They’re all liars.

This guy!!! Went live for an hour talking big game “come to McDonalds and say it to my face” and repeated himself 48494958484 times acting all tough calling everyone p*ssies saying they wouldn’t show face . A chick that he was talking mad shit to finally showed up and he almost shit himself , he got so scared lmao. Yelling not to come near his car. Talked all that game “see what happens when you mess with jerry” haaaaa jerry wouldn’t even get out of the car , in fact he turned his camera around and flashed a fake gun at them…which we all saw. Then straight lies to the cops saying he didnt flash the gun (the fake one) lolllllll didnt realize we all heard the cop say the gun was fake so he decided to post another video flashing the fake gun talking about ” yea I had a gun and the cops didnt do shit” I havent laughed so hard in years, this dude a whole jokester and now he gonna need those praying hands cause most of lancaster want his head

ROFLMAO, Jerry went crying to his mom about you?

I do not like the idea of this guy driving around Lancaster and threatening to kill people on Fbook. Becky, maybe ignore this fool and it will go away.

Is he on probation for anything at the moment?

7. smh says:

There’s a lot of unhinged people running loose out there lately.