UPDATED – * WHAT IF MARY DIES?

This entry was posted in General News. Bookmark the permalink.

WHITE PRIVILEGE?

Screenshots  from today’s LNP article (click here).

No, according to his docket, District Judge Nancy Hamill set his bail at 10% of $20,000! So he only needed $2,000 to walk free and it was posted by someone with the same last name. There will be more tomorrow.

A VERY IMPORTANT MEETING

**    City council met virturally last night and there were several phone calls to them for public comment about the police (click here). The audio was very low and I could not understand it. There was a delay in them posting it this morning so maybe they fixed it or I will try headphones and report on the meeting shortly. Where is LNP’s coverage?
*    I have written about this abomination of justice many times before. Akeem Washington should be freed immediately and several Lancaster Police Officers should be in jail.

*****

IT’S ALL A CONSPIRACY!

Posted by Ronald Harper, Jr. on his Facebook page in late May.
     Yes, I recently had triple heart bypass surgery but wearing a face mask is just too much. I need to live and enjoy my life and I can’t do that wearing a mask across my mouth and nose when in public! I need to live my life and that does not include a mask for two months!

19 Responses to UPDATED – * WHAT IF MARY DIES?

“I think the judge was pissed and sent him to jail for spite”????!!! That was okay with his lawyer? Pissed he was acquitted? That is crazy. Doesn’t make sense.

Ah the self virtuous white privilege catch line again. Perhaps watching this clip from liberals favorite comedian and talk show host Bill Maher will help you understand that you are not helping. Enjoy

• Anon says:

Not every liberal is an idiot. Anyone who still supports Donald Trump is, though.

Lol!

Typical hypocritical liberal response. You use a stencil to describe liberals but use a large brush to describe Trump supporters. Seriously, you need to watch Bill Maher more often. He is a REAL liberal who is not a fan of Trump but is not afraid to call out fellow liberals for stupidity and hypocrisy.

What? Afraid your candidate might lose so you hate all liberals? Too funny. Get a life….

Ron Harper is an internet influencer… as in the Kardashians or Aunt Becky’s kid? Roflmfao

Your example of a case won at jury by a Lancaster lawyer is a case marred by Judicial corruption, according to you – written back in 2014. I googled the name of the man who was acquitted and your site came up. ACQUITTED, AND SENT TO JAIL ANYWAY!

Yes, I think the Judge was pissed and sent him to jail for spite. And Brett Hambright was covering it for LNP and he so slanted his articles to the prosecution no one could believe the guy was actually acquitted.
      Bottom line – acquittal by a jury with a Lancaster County attorney.

The race riots may be over. The injustices will never be over until everyone gets involved. Meanwhile, it would be important to know that Yorgos and its video – or lack thereof – played a pivotal role in the murder of Gregory Bayne by a Lancaster City police officer. Since Mr. Bayne was white and homeless, nobody cared.

• It ain’t Race - it’s $$$ says:

So maybe the real culprit here is being “poor” not being “black or brown?” I am not seeing many rich black men arrested for no reason just like I ain’t seeing rich white men arrested for no reason. Black men with money like OJ literally get away with murder and rich wall-street white guys seem to always get probation for stealing millions from people.

We have an income problem not a race problem. Well off people of every color got a much easier life and all us poor people, no matter our color, get stepped on and treated terribly.

Don’t believe me? Call up Lil Wayne and ask him how much racism he has experienced. He will tell you none cause he’s been a millionaire since the dude was like 10

I agree. And worse than beating people up for no reason or pulling them over for DWB is the lying in court to support trumped up charges. And until Lancaster County has a d-aor judges that won’t tolerate lying cops, and the victims can afford out-of-county private lawyers, it won’t end. If you have an airtight alibi, you can’t even hire a Lancaster lawyer because we all know what an airtight alibi defense means. And if it weren’t for trumped up charges and/or court appointed attorneys, most of the criminal defense lawyers here would be out of work. You are right. FOLLOW THE MONEY.

6. anon says:

Ironic that Harper actually trusted the knowledge of the surgeons that did his bypass but doesn’t believe they know what they’re talking about regarding protecting others by wearing a mask. Typical. Influencer? “There’s a sucker born every minute.”

7. anon says:

Clearly the simple physics concepts of heavy droplets and aerosolization are lost on Harper. Duh.

8. Becky says:

This comment just came in under the post below:

And you should be covering the race riots. Instead you’re in a pissing match with Ron Harper? BORING

I think and hope the race riots are over. Harper puts himself out there as an “internet influencer.” I have had enough. He has become a stupid, egotistical, lying ass.