AFTERNOON UPDATE ** – * LIVING IN THE PAST?

This entry was posted in General News. Bookmark the permalink.

HARPER: ZERO SENSE OF HUMOR!

Don’t tell me what’s funny and what’s not, Harper! I’ll decide for myself and that video is absolutely disgusting (the video is below the screenshot of Harper’s Facebook post on this site). Why don’t you list all the sexual misconduct allegations against Trump by 20 women?
     And you are worried about Pennsylvania jobs but you haven’t had a job in years? Who paid for the triple heart bypass surgery you just had? Hmmm…
**  Really? Your “little toe’s NAIL?” Prove it!

LITTLE GOD?

This is the third time Harper refers to Anthony Fauci as “your little God.”  He’s not my God and Harper is just ridiculously jealous. Oh, and I’m not going to listen to sudden expert on Covid-19 – Harper – I will listen to Fauci. Oh, and I had it so I am more of an expert than Harper!

MIDLIFE CRISIS?

From Harper’s Facebook page (left), one of his favorite pictures of himself.

Lawyers consult with Harper? Oh, please! It is sad to see a once strong public watchdog turn into a joke. I wonder if Harper charges all these lawyers who come to him to be enlightened on the law?

9 Responses to AFTERNOON UPDATE ** – * LIVING IN THE PAST?

Triple heart bypass? You mean he had one to bypass? They took it out? Who is this sick freak?

2. Pls i want to join

I thought Harper was an expert on everything?

Unless he has presented his credentials to a court of law and was sworn in to have his testimony accepted on the record as that of an expert on public communications – as I have – he is only a “self described” expert. So, any lawyer who relies on his expertise – to the detriment of a client – could be sued for malpractice.Without, at least, solid educational experience, (at the least), it is highly unlikely that any court of law would swear him in as expert witness. Opposing counsel would object, win any appeal, and the trial court judge would look like an idiot. It would never happen.

Interesting that he has now decided to kiss GOP ass after years of going after them. I would have never pegged Ron Harper as a Trumpster. That, alone, destroys his credibilty…if he ever had any.

6. my goodness says:

Nothing personal, but I would not retain a lawyer that consulted with Ron about anything.

7. nonbeliever says:

Midlife crisis, nope, regressing back to childhood dressing up like a cowboy, delusions of accomplishments. I want to see some of these lawyers names.