* SCARY TIMES

This entry was posted in General News. Bookmark the permalink.

These have been two of the most extraordinary days in my life and probably yours. We are down to grocery stores, gas stations and pharmacies.
       Hang in there. Love one another.

*    My informant tells me that the county of lancaster government has a confirmed case of an employee at 150 N Queen with Coronavirus and the commissioners are not telling the public nor are they shutting anything down.
This just in.
       I am not trying to spread fear but the public has a right to know if this is accurate.

14 Responses to * SCARY TIMES

1. JoJo says:

Whoops! Wait a minute! Do we even have any hollers here locally? Can’t think of any….

Two places come to mind where people are secretive and suspicious – the Welsh Mountains and certain areas of Perry county.

2. JoJo says:

Holler? You know……….hollow? As in “Loretta Lynn, country star, grew up in Butcher Holler (Hollow), Tenn.”

In the event you run out of toilet paper, the print version of LNP makes a great substitute.

LNP…L east N ews P rovided

5. Why? says:

Dear Carter Walker,

We know you read every comment on this website. Why are you not reporting about the county government employee who is out because of the Coronavirus? Did you even ask the commissioners office? Did you even ask if someone at the county is out because of possible exposure to the virus? Why are you not asking? Why is county government still
    Open? Why doesn’t LNP give a crap?

Why
    Why
    Why

Thank you Becky for warning us and trying to keep us safe. LNP is too busy protecting their advertising dollars to give 2 craps about county employees.

Disgrace!

6. Edward says:

PA Department of Health says no confirmed coronavirus cases in Lancaster County as of 4p today.

7. Fed Up! says:

I knew it!!!!! What a bunch of lying sacks of crap!!! I even asked my supervisor because someone from admin came down to our department and there was a long behind the doors discussion. Amazing that only supervisors and their elected masters get to know this incredibly important issue that could mean life or death for some of us with serious health issues. Everyone in the commissioners office needs to be thrown out immediately and anyone that didn’t tell their staff has to go. This is soooo flipping serious and these ass clowns are keeping it from everyone.

I tell you what, morale has been horrible and I mean horrible at the county. Everyone hates working there and this group of commissioners is the biggest and I mean biggest bunch of wannabes you’d ever see. If it were even possible, morale will tank lower when this comes out.

8. smh says:

It would be so Lancaster County to keep vital information such as an active corona virus case under wraps. There is not a speck of integrity or honesty in Lancaster City or Lancaster County administration. All we get is give me your money.