THE ACTUAL COURT FILING

This entry was posted in Lancaster Courts, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

EXTREMELY PARANOID

The actual court filing referenced in the LNP article (pictured left and click here to read) is below. I don’t know how LNP reporter Jeff Hawkes found he was arrested for public drunkenness the night before but I’m guessing the police clued him in.
      It’s good to learn that the Lancaster NAACP President, Blanding Watson, was going to go with him. If you are a regular reader of this site you know I have been critical of him for not doing enough. So this is refreshing to say the least.
      Can you imagine going into Federal Court and testifying against a police officer?

15 Responses to THE ACTUAL COURT FILING

He still lives with his mommy and I’m guessing she’s the one that’s behind him to file a lawsuit.

2. Judge Craig says:

Lancaster cops do wear body cameras

Corrections to my prior post. Officer was called to a disturbance, He (Sean Williams) was welding a baseball bat chasing three people. He had an outstanding warrant charging possession of a controlled substance and public drunkenness. In her armchair police expertise, she vows to recruit officers that “that looks more like the community that it serves”. Picture in the stories I’ve read when newly hired officer is sworn in, are of white folks that came in from outside Lancaster, and some outside PA.

He was NOT wielding a baseball bat! Even police agree they were given wrong info and NO BAT WAS EVER FOUND! Who ARE you?

He was on PCP, drinking and welding a knife. Police were called. The officer issues commands which went ignored, he’s warned he’ll get Tasered. Mayor Dickina publicly second guesses the officer’s actions.

• huh? says:

Well, if Lancaster’s police wore body cameras all of what you heard from someone else wouldn’t be conjecture. Time and time again, it’s a citizen filming events and then sides argue. And usually sides argue on what took place before the filming. And they usually don’t start filming until it appears that something is wrong with that picture.

If all you say is true, if I was a cop, I’d pay for and wear my own body camera. This is ridiculous and happens all the time with these camera-free cops.

Where do you get “he was wielding a knife”. He was accused of having a baseball bat by three liars. You fabricated that out of thin air!

Interesting that defense counsel “Independently” received plaintiff’s medical records from his brief hospital stay. How does that happen without a HIPAA violation?