UPDATE – SHOULD WE PUT IT ON A BILLBOARD?

This entry was posted in Convention Center, General News, Lancaster Newspapers. Bookmark the permalink.

WTH is going on in Lancaster? Ugly public art from Miami FL, a horny child accoster for the historical commission, an unethical faux news person at council meeting, and defiling Long’s Park with an electronic billboard. You may not publish my thoughts on all of this.
     This comment in which sums up everything perfectly! It’s just inexplicable isn’t it?
    There will be more to come…

—  Speak of the devil – here it is!****  I am still waiting for Chris Courogen’s reporting for LNP on last night’s city council committee meeting and why they want a billboard in Long’s Park! I will come back to that tomorrow after I listen to the video again with earphones. Something fishy is going on. The video is here.

***  This is the correspondent LNP sent to last night’s city council committee meeting (click here for the article on Chris Courogen).

**   According to the York Daily Record, in May Spidaliere made unwanted sexual advances toward a 17-year-old senior at William Penn Senior High School in York, where he worked as an academic consultant for Project GRAD, a program to ensure quality education for students in low-income areas.
     Spidaliere was terminated from his job as a result of the incident, according to the program’s CEO David Ogden.
From the LNP article, “Harassment case results in guilty plea,” (click here).

*    This is the actual email John Spidaliere sent me.

OH, JOHN!

John Spidaliere (far right) meets with city council last night and he was first on the night’s agenda (click here).

The first few minutes of last night’s city council committee meeting dealt with the fact that Tim Stuhldreher is no longer with LNP but LNP should have a reporter there as it’s important these meetings are covered. And an LNP correspondent was there and spoke up.
     And first on the agenda was John Spidaliere’s appointment to the Historical Commission. And the first thing he said was he used to be an LNP reporter. Oh, John! I remember when you sent me an email asking me to not mention that and to take down my post about your legal troubles in York. I don’t take posts down.
     And for some reason they want to rezone Long’s Park to put in a billboard! I have to re-listen to that long presentation but Patrick Hopkins is involved so you know it’s trouble.
     And President of Council Ismail Smith Wade-El announced they will be holding an Executive Session later in February to discuss a police disability pension.
There will be much more later today.

16 Responses to UPDATE – SHOULD WE PUT IT ON A BILLBOARD?

Crime rate up, poverty rate up, property taxes up, and tasteless art going up. Lancaster under the leadership of Mayor Dickina!

2. smh says:

3. Old & Canadian says:

Becky, can you post your original article on this John fella? He’s fair game given his new friends and title.

OK let.me.get this straight. Was this the position that Gene Aleci wanted?

Yea it was for the historical commission, but I’m not sure its the same position. If my memory serves right that board is supposed to have a certain number of spots for professional architects, a certain number for real estate agents and a certain number for general public. Gene was I’m sure going for one of the architect positions and Spidaliere is a real estate agent.

OMG, the city is now trying to degrade Long’s Park. Long term plan to sell it to bolster city income?

6. Old & Canadian says:

Are we serious right now?

Is this him?

Didn’t LNP write an article about this John guy on July 16, 2013

Here’s a snapshot of their lovely pick –

“A Lancaster man pleaded guilty Tuesday after being accused of making sexual advances toward a minor. John M. Spidaliere, 43, of the 300 block of East Walnut Street, pleaded guilty to misdemeanor harassment before York County District Judge Ronald J. Haskell.“

Everyone that voted for him needs to be thrown out. Sick and vile! And he did his sexual harassing when he was assigned to help this underprivileged young student. The Mayor needs to immediately call for the reversal of this appointment and readily scorn every member of City Council.

I thought democrats believe in second chances? If he made a mistake, he deserves a second chance. Lovely bow tie.

• Old & Canadian says:

This Democrat believes in ZERO second chances for anyone that preys on our children. Preying on a child is not a once and done. It is a sickness with NO cure. Stealing a child’s childhood is an unforgivable offense. Bet this young woman enjoys watching this pig prosper

Just seems odd you’re worried about his sexual identity.

• Old & Canadian says:

Just seems odd that you’re not worried about anyone sexually identifying as someone that desires to sleep with children. Do what you want with adults, but leave children alone.

The last bow tie all but sent Lancaster down the toilet

Also throw out everyone involved in his appointment!!

The mystery of the missing Tim deepens. I honestly hope that he isn’t disabled due to illness. I always thought it was pretty nifty that his grandfather was one of the Four Horsemen of Notre Dame under coach Knute Rockne