AFTERNOON UPDATE – & WHAT HAPPENED TO STUHLDREHER?

This entry was posted in Convention Center, Lancaster Newspapers. Bookmark the permalink.

A correction to this morning’s post: I believe LNP previously stated they will livestream the Mayor’s “State of the City” address tonight at 6 pm but the city also states they will livestream it. From the event page on the city’s Facebook page (click here):

The livestream should be on the city’s YouTube channel as should tonight’s city council meeting (click here).
     Regarding (former?) LNP reporter Tim Stuhldreher, his name has been removed from the “Contact Us” tab on Lancaster Online. His Twitter account still reflects LNP. His exact status is currently unknown.

STATE OF THE CITY!

Mayor Sorace gives her “State of the City” address tonight from 6 to 7 pm at the Ware Center. That is followed by a city council meeting beginning at 7:30 pm.
     LNP will livestream the Mayor’s “State of the City” presentation and the city should livestream the city council meeting.
     I have been told that LNP reporter Tim Stuhldreher (pictured), who covered city government, is no longer with LNP. Tonight should be interesting.

18 Responses to AFTERNOON UPDATE – & WHAT HAPPENED TO STUHLDREHER?

State of the City

Lancaster continues to be a crime ridden sh*t hole under the leadership of a a female version of Mayor Dick.

Save some time. State of the City:

-Crime up
    -Taxes up
    -Increase in gang violence
    -increase in homeless
    -Drug use up
    -Streets look like the after effect of a strafing run

On the positive side. We do have bicycle lanes

You criticized my pending public art on the new library/parking garage. How dare you! I am implementing a public art fee.

This morning, on the LNP web site, Carter uploaded each year of the DA’s drug task force accounts payable transcripts in a separate article for each year. I cannot find them now…what happened?

5. nope says:

I’ll save you the time. Here’s what we’ll hear tonight from the Mayor

– The City is in great shape ! We’re totally not broke and everything is ok !
    – The City has a revenue generating issue. Its not spending or wasting, the issue is all income. ( but again, nothing to worry about. Totally not broke)
    – We need affordable housing. But “affordable” is going to have to accommodate high taxes, increased water bills, increased sewer bills, a storm water tax, and increased fees. So someone (else) should do something about that.
    – Roads ? What about the roads ? Yes we have roads, what’s left of them is right next to the bike lanes.
    – Neighborhoods ! Diversity ! Ignore that CRIZ zone over there, nothing to see. Neighborhoods ! Diversity !
    – ” Yes, Mr. Krasne, sir. Is there anything else you and and Mr. High or Mr. Meeder would like me to add ? “

6. anymouse says:

Tim probably read Pressed by Molly Henderson and LNP found out about it.

“State of the City” at the Ware Center. Who does this woman think she is? She has too much time on her hands. If she would spend more time administering the city rather than her wheeling and dealing the city would be in much better shape.

8. my goodness says:

Hopefully, he left on his own accord and has acquired employment where his talent will be appreciated. If true, you will be missed Tim.

Yes, hopefully. I am still of the opinion that Tim meant very well and was extremely constrained in what he could report by the LNP powers that be.

I assume, now we will only have non-existent reporting on the goings-on of the City Admin.

9. smh says:

Whoops, Tim must have learned too much.

The City reporting was the last thing that was keeping me subscribed to LNP. If this is true, I’ll likely be canceling my subscription that I’ve already been close to canceling.

• Benton Harbor says:

CXL away. You can read online free by switching to airplane mode right after you click on an article.