UPDATE – WHAT A SHAME!

This entry was posted in General News, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

WHAT WILL HIS SENTENCE BE?

David Smucker, who pleaded no contest to 25 felony counts of child sexual abuse including incest, is scheduled to be sentenced this coming Friday at 9:00 am. There will be more tomorrow.

THEY DUMPED HER!

Now that we have a new District Attorney you could possibly get some relief from this sicko. Starting to appear that Stedman ignored a lot of stuff.
     This comment in last night about my stalker. Yes, apparently Stedman ignored a lot of things. From the LNP article on the Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home there is this (click here):
     “I think it started when the district attorney in Lancaster dumped me,” Kirchner said of her case. “They didn’t take it for whatever (reason). But I do feel if my stuff would’ve come out, that people would’ve thought twice before going to him,” she added.
     What a shame!

13 Responses to UPDATE – WHAT A SHAME!

I thought short eyes was to be sentenced today?

2. Galty says:

Hi Happy new year.

Tried to clink on this link and was barred again.

3. my goodness says:

Another continuance.

The bishop will take care of it, time served, adjudicated. Go home.

A slap on the wrist. No jail, and stay at Whispering hope for another year.

6. Old & Canadian says:

Becky, what’s the 411 on the Head of the Lancaster Dems resigning? What gives?

LOL! I’m just reading that article. The headline says “Here’s Why” but it certainly doesn’t tell you why!

• Old & Canadian says:

I try so hard to be kind to LNP in hopes they get it together but their entire newspaper is an opinion article, written by these hipsters with zero journalism skills. It crushes my soul. Are you going to call this woman and ask her the basics since LNP obviously will not?

This is a really bad look for us liberals!

7. Old & Canadian says:

LNP twists my panties!

Who
    What
    Where
    When
    Why

If this woman spoke directly to DA Stedman and he “dumped her” why can’t LNP ask that very basic question? Just writing “DA’s Office” tells us nothing because I have personally gone to the DA’s Office to lodge complaints and once as a witness and I never saw or spoke with DA Stedman. Why can’t LNP find out who exactly this woman spoke with and nail that person, and if that person was DA Stedman all the better.

But because basic journalistic standards are never followed, we have no idea!!!

Rant over and my panties are back to normal.

8. anymouse says:

Stedman only took on cases that garnered him huge headlines, political faoritism and furthered his career.