* DO THEY KNOW ABOUT THE MARRIOTT HOTEL?

This entry was posted in Convention Center, Lancaster Courts, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

The LNP editorial board tells us to get our flu shot this morning. And I am going to come back to Tom Murse and his incredible hypocrisy on another day.
     On the subject of flu shots, Shyanne Aukamp-Corcoran filed a federal lawsuit on December 5th against her former employer, Lancaster General Health, over her flu shot. The “Factual Allegations” of the suit are below. She is represented by attorney Lindsay J. O’Neil of the Lancaster law firm of Gibbel Kraybill & Hess, LLP.
     I find this from the suit to be very interesting:
     “…because Plaintiff had tattoos and piercings, she did not actually view her body as a temple that should be preserved and kept holy.”
     I wonder when she got the tattoos and piercings.

ARE YOU SERIOUS, TOM?

8 Responses to * DO THEY KNOW ABOUT THE MARRIOTT HOTEL?

I’m surprised to not see a mention on of the 250k at 3% interest the city is just going to give Meecum, because construction at holiday inn cost more than what he thought it would.

2. Jack Mahan says:

PLEASE DON’T GET A Flu Shot !! I did this year and almost died ! Heart beat went down to 45 beats a min. Immediately following it! If I see this posted i will share why it happened!

• smh says:

Big brother says we are not allowed to disparage flu shots! Probably if the facts were known no one would get a flu shot.

• Jack Mahan says:

I am not going any father you’re right. Nothing good will come of it. Thank you for stopping me. @smh

3. Redneck says:

“Watch Dog Journalism” and LNP should never appear in the same sentence!!

Even if Shyane got tattoos & piercings “after” belonging to a religious affiliation she can still win her case. She better hope O’Neil knows the word like Romans 8.

I know! Check out their hard hitting piece on cracker news reporter spending a night in The Cartoon Network Hotel! Nothing about the human trafficking/prostitution going on out there. Hmmm. Maybe they’ll get to that on the second installment?