UPDATE – REWORKING AN UGLY, GARISH DESIGN!

This entry was posted in Convention Center, General News, Lancaster Newspapers. Bookmark the permalink.

I’M SMARTER THEN?

I’m beginning to like former LNP reporter Tom Knapp! Harper’s arrogance and ego are simply astonishing and he sadly has become little more than an internet troll. Harper actually wrote this the other day, “Fact – I’m smarter then [sic] the average person…”
     Knapp neatly put him in his place today on Harper’s Facebook page.

*********

**   The city posted they are back on line as of 12:15 pm.

*   Their phones are also down.

SAY NO TO  R & R STUDIOS!

Can you tell which is which? The picture on the left is the Rhode Island Intermodal Station; the picture on the right is the proposed art work for Ewell Plaza.
      Yes, R & R Studios has used this design before (click here for their website).
    There is an information session this coming Saturday, November 9th at the PA College of Art & Design, 204 N. Prince Street, from 10:30 am to 12:00 noon (see below). Tell the city how ugly this is! Tell them no!

15 Responses to UPDATE – REWORKING AN UGLY, GARISH DESIGN!

Ron Harper is the kind of guy who goads you into punching him in the face, then sues you because you did.

I thought you couldnt have multiple facebook accts and cant read someones posts unless they friend you. How does that work? I am not on facebook. Never was. But I wantto read comments.Dont you have to prove who you are and cant use a fake name? P.S. I am old.

3. Becky says:

It’s Friday and I’m going to be snarky! 🙂

Harper posted this on his Facebook page:

In any case – I have had her blocked for a long time but I AM SO IMPORTANT TO HER that she has a phony Facebook account in order to read what I say – that’s how important I am to her!!!

You are an arrogant fool! You are not SO important to me! Any reporter worth their salt has a private account to check the activities of those who might have them blocked – like the police, city administrators, LNP reporters, etc. I only go to Harper’s page when I want to be annoyed by his arrogance and stupidity.

4. anon says:

Pretty much 100% of truly smart people don’t owe 10s of thousands of dollars in taxes and aren’t foreclosed on and kicked out of their homes. Harper…SMH.

What’s the old Knappman up to these days?

It just looks stupid. Good research on their previous design.

Just as with MAW and no one ever taking responsibility for contracting them, so the same with this latest ugliness. But oh those First Friday “art con-no-see-ers” will eat it up.

Because nothing say’s oldest inland city better than five story fiber optic string lights

Why is there a need for fiber optic cables we have satellites in space? Seems like the Internet on my smart phone works well that way.

9. smh says:

Comcast person probably thought someone was doing something illegal as no other cable co was allowed in Lancaster City until MAW showed up. Does this outage include the police/fire stations?

10. my goodness says:

Again, this is UGLY!! Someone is either affiliated with some Lancaster VIP or is getting a huge kickback for this monstrosity in my opinion. Whoever approved this should be immediately fired. Put the $600,000, in an escrow account, get rid of the Miami bunch and start from scratch. Use your heads

“Like” The building looks like it should be placed somewhere on the Las Vegas strip.
      This building just doesnt sit right in Lancaster where the amish mafia and the da’s drug task force mafia have pull

11. Mike emrick says:

The sham of not allowing residents to change their window shutters because of antiquity only to allow this loathing structure to stand in the middle of downtown. I’m starting to root against the city, hope they build it, it fails, and they raise taxes as a result.

Agreed. MAW. electing the same corrupt public officials, a piss-poor news media, outrageous taxes and government waste, etc., etc. You all get exactly what you deserve.