UPDATED – *** BREAKING *** – * CATS & DOGS!

This entry was posted in Convention Center, General News, Lancaster Courts, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

SO WRONG

Posted on Facebook about the murder of Pedro Almodovar today.

Condolences to Pedro Almodovar’s family, friends and acquaintances. This is so wrong. There are cameras everywhere where he was killed. Hopefully the police will quickly arrest his killer.
*******

—  LIP News has learned that Pedro Almodovar was the victim in today’s fatal shooting in Lancaster.

— WGAL – “UPDATE: Coroner on scene of shooting in Lancaster,” (click here).

A man was shot and apparently killed in the 300 block of Howard Avenue this morning.

********

WHO IS THE CRIMINAL?

*    Actually, it’s not criminal at all for me to be on the web – but your constant, daily harassment is criminal, Steven Markle!

IS LIFE THIS DIFFICULT?

No, this comment was not sent into this site! It was sent into a neighborhood site last night. As you can imagine, it was not well received.
    What a great way to start a Monday!

13 Responses to UPDATED – *** BREAKING *** – * CATS & DOGS!

1. Jay says:

Well I see it Didn’t Take Long for the state AOPC system to Remove al his cases from the state site I wonder why because some Clerk that knew him from the Courts called them and stated he was Dead and demanded they be Erased which was Done.
    Sad that he was Killed but knowing his Criminal history may shed light on what happens but People around here like thing to just go Poof like nothing ever happened.

• Old & Canadian says:

The despicable nature of your comment offends me and that almost never happens. Just because this man may or may not of had a record, should not automatically affirm it had anything to do with his death. Criminal history has many components and simply because you are charged or even found guilty does not escape the mounting affirmation that brown skin comes with unjustified sentences largely due to planted evidence. I usually spend my comments on here bringing humor but not today.

2. my goodness says:

Anyone getting gunned down is so wrong on so many levels!

Sad to know Pedro is gone. But Im glad it happened where it did. Hillrise Apts has cameras inside of all those bright lights on sides of buildings. So everything is caught on camera. Condolences to family and friends that may visit page.

I did a double take when I read his name. There is a very famous film director by the same name.

Hey did you see! LNP is running the Amish guy goes grocery shopping story again!

Helluva thing for a beautiful September Monday morning.

Please tell us what neighborhood this post was made about lol!

Off subject…Apparently this is the only blog/website people can come on and write about the obvious in someones death. Like Jerron Lewis. Pennlive does not allow comments regarding d.a neither. As soon as comment was uploaded it was disabled for viewing.

Guessing this is chestnut hill neighbors Facebook? I’ve never been a member or seen the inside of the group but have heard some stories.

I don’t understand what all they complain about there, cause no one ever seems to care about anything enough to go to council meetings.

This is not chestnut hill neighbors but I imagine this happens on a lot on these sites. Feral cats are the main topic on mine and when someone posts that there’s a dead cat at such and such an intersection in case the owners recognize it and want to retrieve the body it is just a little too much!

9. my goodness says:

I don’t believe this person has a grasp of elementary life skills. If you don;t like a site, don’t go to it. Simple.