*** – ** – * & NOT A WORD FROM DA STEDMAN!

This entry was posted in Convention Center, Lancaster Courts, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

REDUCE HER BAIL!

Remember the below story about Annie Beiler (click here)? She hired someone to debark her dogs at her puppy mill. Her bail was $1,000 unsecured. Ashley Gaston is in jail on $50,000 cash bail.
     This whole thing borders on the absurd and DA Craig Stedman trying to look good. The DA’s office “wrapped” this whole thing up in a matter of hours but if you see my initial post this morning – there are three shooters on the loose and not a word from the DA!

Annie Beiler                        Ashley Gaston
                  $1,000 UNSECURED bail     $50,000 CASH bail

***   The police have charged her (click here for the police press release).

**   The police came and took the dog.

*     So I will post the video of the woman kicking the dog mentioned in the comments that is going “viral.” Why does this evoke outrage but a gun fight on a busy street during broad daylight does not?

THREE SHOOTERS ON THE LOOSE!

Apparently shooting someone and staying on the scene is becoming the way to avoid charges in Lancaster County.
Posted on May 16th on this site (click here for the original).
      In less than a month and a half, three people who shot another person have not been arrested or charged.
—  On Saturday, April 27th, Tony Torrellas was shot multiple times and killed. His killer has not been named nor charged. The DA’s office has offered no explanation. On Monday, April 29th, LNP quoted DA spokesman Brett Hambright as follows:
     And there has been absolutely no further information or mention of this homicide.
—  On Monday, May 13th a man was shot and there was this from the police press release (click here):
     And there has been absolutely no further information or mention of this shooting.
—  Yesterday, the Lancaster Police announced the arrest and charges against Adedolapo Patrick Olaniyi, who was shot multiple times in what has been described as a “gun fight.”
      The person or persons who shot him have not been arrested.
      District Attorney Craig Stedman needs to immediately inform and explain to the public the “logic” and legal explanation behind allowing shooters to go free. Was it self-defense in all three cases? When is it legal to shoot – and in one case kill – another person?
     The public needs answers now!

27 Responses to *** – ** – * & NOT A WORD FROM DA STEDMAN!

Dog lovers DO NOT SUPPORT CRAIG STEDMAN and are sorry they ever bought into his lies, which only come when politically expedient. If Craig Stedman cared at all about dovs, there would not be a sinvle puppy mill in Lancaster County. We lobbied very hard for new laws years ago and thought WE WON. But Craig Stedman will not enforce them. Animal lovers HATE Craig Stedman. HE IS A LIAR.

• Ohwellist says:

Its about time y’all see rt through him The comments on his fb were making me sick at 1 time lol

Ohwellist: Stedman has a ton of dog lovers who DO NOT support him!

• Ohwellist says:

For the ones that dont support theres a ton more that pick up for the ones that dont. Check the DA fb and go way back your going to find a pattern

3. Ohwellist says:

I just saw the 1st vid…Was that a pit bull dog? The video is fuzzy you cant really tell. That dog is lucky all he got was a few kicks. That dog is huge. I would of dealt with him and buried him in my backyard.

4. Ohwellist says:

She should of handled the dog in closed doors.People care more for dogs than a human being. Im sure if she kicked a human like that it wouldnt be top news. Or if the dog bit her child multiple times it wouldnt be news neither. DA came for her hard due to him having a ton of dog lovers who support him. Also because shes not Amish.

I was in the court hallway when the DA’s office and the SPCA negotiated a plea with her for a year of probation and no dogs. This worthless woman had zero emotion on her face and the five or six other Amish people with her have surely taken control of the dogs she can no longer own. My case was scheduled third, she was second, but the judge switched them around at the d.a.’s request, no doubt, hoping I wouldn’t know what was going on. My friends paid 10,000.00 for a lawyer for me because the court won’t plea bargain with pro se’s – unless they are Amish people who shove rods down dogs throats. In the end, I got the same sentence as her – probation for macing two convicted felon pieces of sh*t on MY property – one of whom had a weapon which was clearly visible on the video he supplied to the d.a. as evidence. Yes. My lawyer SUCKED. AND SO DOES CRAIG STEDMAN.

6. Becky says:

I am simply stunned by these animal stories. LNP has over 150 comments in two hours on Facebook! Everyone is saying “POS” and “Let’s kick her!” I actually saw one comment that said we should keep our priorities in order – let’s get this upset over the drug epidemic and murders.

• Ohwellist says:

Exactly murders, shootings, corruption in the DAs office, k2 epidemic, heroin, & child molestors should be what rages people. People got issues smh

Come on Becky, debarking dogs by repeatedly ramming a metal rod down their throats is nothing compared to kicking a dog that acted aggressively. Yeah, right.

Maybe if someone had filmed the debarking debacle there would be public outrage. Oh. Wait. We would never see THAT video because the judiciary would withhold that citing their go-to excuse of an active ongoing investigation.

8. my goodness says:

I will concur that $50,000 cash is over the top in comparison to other incidents/bail. I am sure her attorney is working on all the legal aspects. Hopefully whomever is caring for her children will attempt to teach the children better values than she has.

9. my goodness says:

Putting a dog down humanely and kicking the crap out of it are two entirely different matters. To compound the situation, teaching your child to do the same and lying to the police about you did is horrendous. This woman has not a speck of self control (amongst other things) which is a huge problem everywhere lately.

I am not condoning her repeatedly kicking the dog and certainly not bringing out her son to kick the dog as well. But in the scope of “crime” in Lancaster $50,000 CASH bail is ridiculous. You mean to tell me this woman will sit in jail for six months awaiting trial or a plea deal and in the meantime who is watching her children? This is absolute overkill!

And we don’t know what the dog did. The police seemed more concerned about the dog than the boy. Even if the dog just snapped at one of her children, that is enough to remove it from the home – not repeatedly kick it – but to remove the dog!

• Ohwellist says:

When it comes to my kids I dont have no type of self control. Your fair game until i feel like you had enough whether your a animal or a human. Say what you want i heard people do worst to corrupt their kids. And who the hell wont lie to police lol

If it is true that the dog bit her child, if it was me, that dog would be unable to ever bite again.

You wouldn’t be doing it a second time if I saw you do it a first time.

Anonymous – I don’t know what you’re getting at but their was a time when a dog bit a human that the dog was put down. I know that if I had a dog that bit my child the dog would be out of my house that day – and would the dog be a safe “rescue?” Would they tell any new owner that it had already bitten a child?

• huh? says:

Thank you Becky. As a matter of fact I had a dog that bit my neighbor. The dog “turned” after not ever displaying aggressive behavior before around me. He was a show dog that I inherited.

After much consideration, I had him put down humanely by my vet. I could not risk it happening again. My home owners insurance company cautioned that another incident would basically make us uninsurable.

I’m not quite sure why Anonymous is dogging almost every post of mine. And yes the pun was intended.

11. my goodness says:

No, it’s not the big story, however, this woman is displaying the prevalent attitude of Lancaster city folk. What did the kid do to the dog? Dog bites, kick dog, piss me off, I shoot you, no difference other than circumstances. Lancaster City is very sick right now.

12. my goodness says:

Stedman is too busy trying to become a judge. The latest shooting is just horrific if I’m reading the article correctly. The two gunmen were on opposite sides of Columbia Ave., a major incoming thoroughfare, during a high traffic time frame, shooting across 2 traffic lanes at each other. But, for the grace of God………….

13. Becky says:

I have been told that the big story in Lancaster today is the video of a woman kicking her dog that is posted on People of Lancaster. Reportedly, the dog bit her son and there is a second video where the police show up and take the dog. THIS IS NOT THE BIG STORY IN LANCASTER TODAY!

WOMAN KICKING DOG