— Taking a break this afternoon. LIP News will be back tomorrow.
* This email in from Attorney Michael Marinaro regarding LNP’s lawsuit against his firm and his plan to countersue (see yesterday’s post and thank you!):
Just a follow up to our discussion yesterday regarding LNP:
1. The contracts presented by LNP were ambiguous and reasonably subject to more than one interpretation. The contracts were unclear as to duration. All contracts were vague and unclear.
2. LNP has failed to record several payments by the Marinaro Law Firm.
3. It is of utmost importance in any contract that both parties are on the same page and acting in good faith. It is averred that LNP made false, misleading statements, regarding circulation numbers of its newspaper and digital consumers. Marinaro Law shall sue from LNP’s fraudulent misrepresentation, based on “fake” statistics stated to the Marinaro Law Firm.
4. Furthermore, paragraph 15 of the civil complaint filed by LNP is completely false. Marinaro Law has on numerous occasions disputed the amount owed.
LNP goes after State Senator Scott Martin in their editorial this morning and no one deserves it more! What an absolute disgrace! Vote Martin out of office!
Please check back later today.