* AND SPEND THEY DID!

This entry was posted in Convention Center, Lancaster Courts, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

WATSON GOES LOW!

*    Please see the comment into this site under this post. Wow!

NICE WAY TO
GET A RAISE!

As reported here the morning after and five days later by LNP, one of the first things city council did at their Tuesday meeting was cancel their second meetings in July and August (click here for the LNP story). It didn’t even require a vote! Will their salaries change or will they stay the same? I’m guessing they just declared a raise for themselves! Nice work if you can get it!
     And council can spend. Also as reported here, they voted to hire the $700 an hour attorney!  I will be putting in right to know requests to see how much the city ultimately pays this attorney and the outcome of all of this.
     I have also fallen behind on checking with the city to see if MAW is repaying their $1.5 million dollar loan – let’s not forget MAW put in an invoice to the city for $1.26 million in December of 2018 – and I will file a Right to Know request on Monday.
     All of this is just unbelievable! Enjoy this glorious Sunday and dream of giving yourself a raise – say to $700 an hour!

13 Responses to * AND SPEND THEY DID!

BTW, FWIW John Kenneff Sr. was a Republican.

Jack Kenneff, Sr. came from very humble beginnings. He was not born to the manor as the saying goes.

3. City Resident says:

Her campaign Facebook just posted again about her “commitment to serve with integrity.” What a joke!

It looks like she was using the sam campaign materials today that she said she stopped using. And someone commented about her issuing an apology and informing the voters of the truth and she deleted it.

Everyone should make sure she knows we know about her antics.

Sharon Watson for Magisterial District Judge – Lancaster, PA

* Edited by Becky to make it a hyperlink to her Facebook page.

And as per usual the LNP is concentrating on the prom season. The skeletons in Watson’s closet are dying all over again.

• City Resident says:

The Kenneff’s and the Steinman’s go way back. It’s nothing but the good old boy’s club for them. I mean, read Gray’s letter. The definition of nepotism.

I believe this is the son or grandson of John Kenneff who was a lawyer in Lancaster for many years.

Why is Watson doing this? Does the job pay that much? Does Kenneff know she’s a fugitive from the law?

I believe he is the son of John Kenneff who was Mayor Gray’s best friend. Gray sent a letter to the editor of LNP backing Kenneff. Interestingly, Mayor Sorace is backing Andrew Lefever. First Gray/Sorace break I’ve seen!

I don’t know why Watson is doing this but she compares herself to Michele Obama and talks about going high. Hmmmm… 🙂

From Lefever’s Facebook page and apparently valid:

“I know how important it is to our neighborhoods that our district judges uphold our rights. Andy Lefever is the best candidate with the experience and principles to do so with integrity and without bias.”

-Mayor Danene Sorace

Thank you for the incredible endorsement Danene Sorace, Mayor of Lancaster. Your support is humbling.

I dont always agree with you and I’ll post when i don’t but i appreciate the information you are posting about the upcoming election. Can’t get this anywhere elae.

• Sam I Am says:

District Judges Yearly Salary according to the State is currently $91,597

That is why they all run. They have a very liberal schedule as well, and can come and go as they please.

6. City Resident says:

Becky Sharon Watson is up to no good. She’s putting out materials this weekend with blatant (and certifiably so) lies about her opponents then had the nerve to post on Facebook that she didn’t approve them (though her campaign paid for them) and that she hopes her opponents will not use negative language by “adopting her standard.”

What a crock of crap.