HAPPY HOLIDAY! – FAMILIES SEEKING JUSTICE

This entry was posted in Lancaster Courts, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

PEEPING INTO THE FUTURE?

There will be more on the unsolved murders when this site returns after the holiday break on Monday. Two items today:
—  LNP asks this burning question:

The obvious answer: They get larger and then they implode! In the screenshot below they put four peeps on a skewer – why – who knows? But this is the end result and I just saved you a minute of your life!

ONLY ONE BOX WILL REMAIN
—  What’s new with La Voz? They will be digital only. So from all the newspaper boxes that used to be in front of the LNP offices at 8 W. King Street they will now be down to one. The box on the right in the below photo is the La Voz box. What will happen to all the boxes?

*****

A HUGE LIST
OF UNSOLVED MURDERS

(Click here)

Why isn’t LNP holding District Attorney Craig Stedman accountable for all of the unsolved murders? What happened to LNP’s “occasional series” on the unsolved murders? What is the DA’s cold case unit doing to bring the killers to justice?

12 Responses to HAPPY HOLIDAY! – FAMILIES SEEKING JUSTICE

1. WTF? says:

Me too.

2. WTF? says:

Where’s the disclaimer “no live chicks were injured in this experiment.” Don’t want copycats with evil intent doing the unthinkable. Surprised PETA didn’t object. (Kidding lest the PC Police attack. I like PETA by and large)

3. Layne Kisster says:

Did you see the P’s big what-to-do-with-leftover-Easter-egg piece?

4. Anon says:

They didn’t skewer them. They came like that. It’s a rainbow peep pop. They are all over the place right now.

• huh? says:

I rest my case.

Happy Peepster!

• Anon says:

FYI….my comment was not in reply to your random, ridiculous comment….it was a reply to Becky’s post saying LNP skewered them and that she didn’t know why.

And in keeping with the rule bound no sense of humor Lancastrians, they skewer them to create a steam vent so their readers don’t lose their minds over the mythical dangers of Peeps exploding in the microwave and sending the door flying and killing everyone in the room. The same sort of people that read the parody site People of Lancaster and take it seriously.

6. my goodness says:

I think nuking peeps (could have been just regular marshmallows, they’re cheaper) was a 2nd or 3rd grade science project. I am so glad they published this!

7. my goodness says:

Microwaving marshmallow peeps is far more worthy of news coverage than a whole bunch of unsolved murders.