** – * HE MOLESTED HIS OWN DAUGHTER!

This entry was posted in General News. Bookmark the permalink.

—  Taking a break this afternoon.  —

**   Click here to watch Dow’s ex-wife, Janice Jenkins, interviewed on YouTube.

*    This was Dow’s ex-wife’s last comment on Lancaster Online. LNP deleted it and closed the comments. Can you even imagine?

PROTECT THE CHILDREN! – 2

The below was posted on this site on January 20th, 2019 in response to a horrific LNP story (click here for the original and here for another piece on this site on the story).
     Dow’s ex-wife came on Lancaster Online and posted about her ex-husband sexually abusing his own daughter and LNP deleted her comments! Two of her damning comments are posted on this site under the above links.
     Finally, something is being done. Click here for today’s LNP article, “Kenyan TV station investigates allegations of abuse by Lancaster County couple who ran children’s home,” and please check back later today.

15 Responses to ** – * HE MOLESTED HIS OWN DAUGHTER!

This is confusing. Most of people living around them saw this coming. Even joked about but never even expected this. Two of their own children who were rais

If only that were legal. Unfortunately, even alleged pedophiles have due process rights…..

3. my goodness says:

In the interim, he should be placed in county for safekeeping. I don’t want a person with an active warrant running loose, particularly a pedophile. I don’t care what religious outfit is backing him.

International extradition is handled by Federal authorities. Both the LNP article and the documentary note that Kenya was/is working on getting an arrest warrant to the US Attorney General.

5. Layne Kisster says:

Have you seen the new LNP tactic? They now post they deleted your post if you comment on how to override their pay to read

6. Layne Kisster says:

huh? ROTFLMAO!!!!

I would love to know the proper procedure for extradition from the US to Kenya. Has Stedman dropped the ball or is there more legal proceedings that have to take place?

8. my goodness says:

Kenyans hold arrest warrant for Gregory Dow. Pick him up Stedman, get with the curriculum.

9. Ohwellist says:

They only deleted the ex wifes comment because they knew it was proof lanc co was harboring him after she sent out all his info. to several people.

10. Ohwellist says:

“Kenyans are volatile people” as soon as I read that before, I knew he was guilty. I seen a lot of people talk like that. I hate when people do that to innocent people. Not only do you ruin them for life but you make them out to be crazy. Thats a lot of damage and then he continues to do the same over and over. He didnt think about his own seed the damage she would have to overcome. Thats pure evil.

I did notice that the LNP continues to avoid his ex-wife’s allegations after scrubbing her posts on their forum

Good reporting by Lindsey Blest. Amazing that Kenya will send a reporter to Lancaster while at the same time the Lancaster media hardly ever leave their desks.

13. my goodness says:

Please delete the “alleged” and get these people back to Kenya to face the charges forthwith.

14. my goodness says:

I’ll chip in a few bucks for their airfare back to Kenya. Lancaster Co harboring “alleged” pedophile predators is just too much.