FIRED ON THE SPOT!

This entry was posted in Convention Center, Lancaster Courts, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

THE DANGERS OF FACEBOOK!

I can not imagine what Knapp posted on his personal Facebook page that would get him fired on the spot?

16 Responses to FIRED ON THE SPOT!

As far as I can tell they are as tight lipped about this as they were about the cop’s suicide.

2. Ohwellist says:

Yes! I want to know what was posted also.

3. Lang Kisster says:

Anonymous…..LNP: Little News Provided

Let’s see if the LNP addresses this in print.

5. Lang Kisster says:

I hope Mr. Knapp is talking with a lawyer and sue’s the sh*t out of LNP. Tom. See if you can get ex-mayor Dick. Like a good whore, he’ll do anything if the money’s right.

Who’s the boss who fired him?

7. galty says:

Would be of interested is what he posted that got him fired.

8. Stedman Stinks says:

Being fired does not prevent one from receiving UC benefits. Unless he did something so malicious (or criminal), he most certainly can, and will be granted his benefits.

He will file for UC benefits. LNP will get a copy of his claim and must return it with his financial info and reason for his separation. Stating he was terminated for posting something on a private facebook page will in no way prevent him from receiving his benefits.

While PA is an at-will employment state, an employer can’t just terminate an employee and expect them to “find a way to survive.” He paid into it. He’s earned it. That’s the fundamental nature of UC.

It’s all about the money. I smell a book.

I appreciate his candor. Did he criticize CRIZ? Did he question their racist hiring practices? Did he post something that could be construed as ….. Just to hard to even fathom.

Sounds like a good first amendment lawsuit to me. I’d get some new friends, too.

12. Lang Kisster says:

KNAPP! I’VE HAD COMPLAINTS ABOUT WHERE YOU GO FOR LUNCH. YOU’RE FIRED!

LNP. Lousy News Paper

13. DAISY LEE MYERS says:

LNP news gets rid of all their senior writers and left with youngsters. the raping of good journalism has destroyed LNP news and other news organizations. and there is no Amazon billionaire to rescue them. and mr knapp was left go for the $$$$… just find an excuse to get rid of him. As the “news turn..” sad FOR all news…