This entry was posted in Lancaster Courts, Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism, Unsolved Murders. Bookmark the permalink.

Vandy Blankenship

VANDY BLANKENSHIP

It is the “friend” of Donald Reinmiller, Vandy Blankenship, who called 911 for “cardiac arrest” who has been charged with his murder (click here for the police press release).

*** BREAKING NEWS ***

ATTEMPTED HOMICIDE CHARGE

* According to his court docket, Bodden was charged with attempted homicide this morning.  His bail is now $1,000,000.

OF ELSWART R. BODDEN?

Elswart Bodden

Where is the mugshot of Elswart Richard Bodden, 23, who was arrested yesterday in connection with Sunday’s vicious stabbing (click here for “Man who fled stabbing not charged in attack; investigation continuing”)?
     JustMugshots.com has this photo and the description and age are correct (click here).

8 Responses to FRIEND WHO “FOUND” REINMILLER CHARGED WITH HIS MURDER – *** BREAKING NEWS *** UPDATED – WHERE IS THE MUGSHOT?

1. Unlucky Chucky says:

well Becky Ithought I was being a helper to you passing on that info, but guess you got the most current information. I want to know what is in that warrant

2. Unlucky Chucky says:

BECKY!!! rumors are saying the warrant is unsealed or getting unsealed today.

3. Unlucky Chucky says:

Was it Scott that predicted that this would be solved by Tuesday??? I want to breathe easy, not there yet and I missed the news release or press thing before.

Becky I appreciate it theat you corrected what you had said and had the wrong person, not going to lie I was pissed off at first thinking if my pic or family pic was used like that. End of the day nobody seems to have suffered, and you apologized.

Meredith on WGAL said Blankenship was arrested in York the same day as the murder of Reinmiller so his ass is in jail up there and is not eligible for bail.

4. my goodness says:

Maybe he got some boo boos during the arrest??

5. Frank Lee says:

Must be a relative of someone important or an informant

Frank, I asked the wrong question. Why isn’t the media demanding his mugshot because obviously the police and DA Stedman have not released it! Why not? What if someone recognizes him from that night or another crime? It would help the police and DA! Jennifer Todd from LNP has worked the police beat for years. Why isn’t she explaining why there is no mugshot to run with the story?

WHERE IS HIS CURRENT MUGSHOT?

6. Becky says:

Why hasn’t any local media outlet released his mugshot from this current arrest? The public might recognize him as a perpetrator of another crime or have seen him the night of the stabbing! What is wrong with the local media (and police and DA)?

WHERE IS HIS CURRENT MUGSHOT?