* WELCOME FIVE READERS!Posted on January 25th, 2013 2 comments
* Pete’s Letter to the Editor in LNP is here.
A TRUE EDITARD? – 2
(Editors’ note: Mr. Ruggieri was cited as editor of a Facebook page because the page, with more than 8,600 “likes,” is commonly known in the community.)
Former mayoral candidate Pete Ruggieri’s Letter to the Editor is in today’s paper (click here for “A TRUE EDITARD?”), and the above “Editor’s note” is below it.
Now that is just ridiculous. These papers claim to have a readership of over 200,000 and yet they claim his self-inflicted title of ”Editard” is “commonly known?” Can they do math? And they fail to add that Pete has now “suspended” his campaign!
And Pete and the Chief of Police, Keith Sadler, had lunch? Really? Boy that Chief is a busy man!
Pete, on his People of Lancaster Facebook page, once said he wouldn’t mention this site again because my readership would jump from three to eight causing my servers to crash. Isn’t he a doll? Well, that must have happened because this site was down this morning and it was my host not me! But welcome to those five new readers!
Please check back later today.
2 responses to “* WELCOME FIVE READERS!”
Doesn’t Pete look smarmy in the picture?
Smarmy is one of my favorite words! From the “Urban Dictionary:”
1. A certain attitude often accompanied by a squinty look and a superior smile that makes you instantly hate a person. Similar to snobby.
2. sleezy, self-centered and insincere. one whom has his own agenda which conflicts with the interests of others. very fake and/or two-faced.
3. Cheesy, pretentious, not as attractive as one thinks one is and/or greasy and slimy.
You know, if the chief did a little work maybe he could arrest those responsible for the two horrific murders at the top of this site and I could finally take that box down! Wouldn’t that be wonderful?