* 50 YEARS BEHIND THE TIMES!

This entry was posted in Lancaster Lynching, Lancaster Newspapers, Racism. Bookmark the permalink.

* Making phone call this afternoon.  Back tomorrow.

The problem is, the Lancaster Newspapers don’t reflect in any way, shape or form, the changing population!  These racist papers are 50 years or more behind the times!

About Becky

Becky Holzinger 209 E. Duval Street Phila., PA 19144 Phone: (215) 350-5849

7 Responses to * 50 YEARS BEHIND THE TIMES!

1. Talking says:

testing

Problem with the comments, Talking?

One note: I am getting spam as I’ve never gotten it before! Ugg boots, Gucci, Coach, Chanel, Christian Louboutin, Nike, Burberry, etc. I mean like eight an hour. If I accidently delete a legitimate comment, please let me know. This is incredibly frustrating and I’m going to try to take some steps today to slow this down! Argh….

2. Jim says:

So I’m looking at the top of the paper….it is 75 cents a copy; 4.75 a week for home delivery. 6 days times .75 comes out to 4.50 a week. Did they start charging a quarter more for home delivery??? Or am I missing something here..

Does that maybe include the Sunday News? I can’t find a price anywhere on their site. I clicked on “Subscribe” and that wants you to fill out all the information and doesn’t give a price. I know I get eEditions (includes Sunday) and that’s $5.15 a month.

3. Becky says:

This front page lead article in the print edition is by McClatchy Newspapers and I’m trying to find it on their website.

4. Becky says:

“It doesn’t matter whether you’re black or white, or Hispanic or Asian, or Native American, or young or old, or rich or poor, disabled, disabled, gay or straight — you can make it here in America if you’re willing to try,” he told thousands in Chicago.

It doesn’t work that way in Lancaster!