There is a lot of talk this election season about living in a “bubble.” If you live in Lancaster County there is no question you are living in a bubble – a bubble created by the Lancaster Newspapers. The bubble includes among too many items to list:
– There is no corruption in Lancaster. None!
– Our Judges are honest, decent and fair.
– There is no racial discrimination in hiring at the Lancaster Newspapers.
– Our police officers are doing a great job!
– There are not an outrageous number of unsolved murders in this county.
– Our courts are fee of racial prejudice – as is the police department, the prison and the DA’s office – and actually, anything you can possibly name.
– This is a conservative, religious and peaceful county.
– Our coroner always tells the truth and nothing but the truth.
– This county does not have enough shopping centers.
– The convention center was absolutely necessary to revitalize downtown Lancaster and it’s working!
The Lancaster Newspapers control the bubble. But, gasp, it’s about to burst because it just can’t hold all of the lies!
Please check back later today.