TASERED AND BEATEN!

This entry was posted in Lancaster Newspapers, Police, Racism. Bookmark the permalink.

SHOUTING PROFANITIES!

Lancaster Police Sgt. Richard Heim
     As the officers walked to their vehicles, Lausell started shouting profanity loud enough to be heard throughout the block, Heim said.
    Heim and McCormick walked toward Lausell and told her that she was under arrest for disorderly conduct, Heim said. Lausell resisted by holding onto a porch railing and refusing to let go. She also pulled her arms toward her body to try to stop officers from pulling them behind her back, police said.
    Lausell struggled with police for two to three minutes before McCormick used his Taser on her several times, Heim said.
    Heim was then able, with the help of another officer, to force Lausell onto the ground and handcuff her.
From LNP’s article, “Police use stun gun on woman.” (click here).
    If the Lancaster Newspapers won’t do their job and tell you this is illegal, then I will. This is unconstitutional and abuse. Period.

The Lancaster Police are out of control and someone better step in and stop them.

About Becky

Becky Holzinger 209 E. Duval Street Phila., PA 19144 Phone: (215) 350-5849

6 Responses to TASERED AND BEATEN!

1. FWIW says:

Barry, who hits someone in the forehead? Who says they even hit her? I didn’t see that in the article. Maybe while she was resisting she hit her head. Or maybe it happened when she was taken down. But punching her? I doubt they hit her in the forehead.

2. barryinwinnipeg says:

I think we’re missing the point here. It appears the lady was under the influence. Her conduct was disorderly. Now look at her face.
    Was that injury self-inflicted as a result of her resisting arrest? I know this individual is not going to get a lot of sympathy. I’m glad she’s not living next to me with the loud cursing, etc. But still, hitting women is a no – no in my books. Or am I just prehistoric?

3. FWIW says:

@William H. – “alcoho”, lmao. I’m willing to bet she had a whole bottle of alco-ho in her. lol.

I don’t see what the big deal is, she was drunk and an idiot. This whole kinder gentler police attitude makes me think the police should be issued water pistols and pillows to combat crime. Some people need to be put in their place, this lady was one of them; and since you and I aren’t allowed to do it, the police should. The law says:
    _________________________
    § 5503. Disorderly conduct.
    (a) Offense defined.–A person is guilty of disorderly
    conduct if, with intent to cause public inconvenience, annoyance
    or alarm, or recklessly creating a risk thereof, he:
    (1) engages in fighting or threatening, or in violent or
    tumultuous behavior;
    (2) makes unreasonable noise;
    (3) uses obscene language, or makes an obscene gesture;
    or
    (4) creates a hazardous or physically offensive
    condition by any act which serves no legitimate purpose of
    the actor.
    (b) Grading.–An offense under this section is a misdemeanor
    of the third degree if the intent of the actor is to cause
    substantial harm or serious inconvenience, or if he persists in
    disorderly conduct after reasonable warning or request to
    desist. Otherwise disorderly conduct is a summary offense.
    (c) Definition.–As used in this section the word “public”
    means affecting or likely to affect persons in a place to which
    the public or a substantial group has access; among the places
    included are highways, transport facilities, schools, prisons,
    apartment houses, places of business or amusement, any
    neighborhood, or any premises which are open to the public.
    ___________________________

I would say that she meets all of the above standards for proving she was “Disorderly.” Not to mention I saw this law right next to Disorderly Conduct:
    ___________________________
    § 5502. Failure of disorderly persons to disperse upon official
    order.
    Where three or more persons are participating in a course of
    disorderly conduct which causes or may reasonably be expected to
    cause substantial harm or serious inconvenience, annoyance or
    alarm, a peace officer or other public servant engaged in
    executing or enforcing the law may order the participants and
    others in the immediate vicinity to disperse. A person who
    refuses or knowingly fails to obey such an order commits a
    misdemeanor of the second degree.

__________________________________
    Looks to me like the law says she should have backed off when she was ordered to do so.

4. William H. says:

Apparently alot of people would hate to live in Lancaster City. Ask anyone trying to sell their house so they can move out of this crime ridden rat hole.

5. anonymous2 says:

I would hate to live in Lancaster City if it is unconstitutional to arrest someone for drunk and disorderly who is shouting obsenities loud enough for a whole block to hear it. Lordy! You’d never get any sleep!

6. William H. says:

“If the Lancaster Newspapers won’t do their job and tell you this is illegal, then I will.” And you went to law school where? Anything found in her system; crack, meth, weed, alcoho?