LANCASTER LYNCHING

This entry was posted in Lancaster Lynching. Bookmark the permalink.

DETECTIVE GEESEY SUED

geesey-sued

HENDERSON’S ASSAILANTS

geesey1

RHOADS’ ASSAILANTS

geesey2

About Becky

Becky Holzinger 209 E. Duval Street Phila., PA 19144 Phone: (215) 350-5849

18 Responses to LANCASTER LYNCHING

1. cinnamon says:

Becky, Just be careful. There are alot of crazies out there ! This old case sounds like it could be dangerous. Truly ! There are many crooked cops out there who will do ANYTHING to cover their butts !

2. Dr Jones says:

This woman is innocent.

3. Concerned says:

24.7 and Sherlock: why do you post on here if you don’t like it so much? It’s a moderated site and I think Becky has tougher skin than I in these matters. If it was my website I would have just cut you off and never let you post. You’re entitled to your opinion, but damn! You got a little out of line.

4. Suspicious since I read the LNP story says:

I’ve followed Becky’s site regarding this particular story. I don’t live in Lancaster but I do visit on occasion. I happened to be visiting the time another story came out and was written like a conviction with the newspaper colluding with the detectives. In fact, I called the newspaper and complained about convicting people on the front page of the paper and then not taking the police department to task. I even called the Lancaster Police Department to complain about having the newspaper do their dirty work for them.

Sort of how Judge Ashworth convicted Joy Woomer the very first time she was in front of him requesting bail. I’ve been in courts, as a writer, and it usually is the prosecution who says the accusatory things that Ashworth said in denying her bail. If you know anything, you’ll know that prosecutors and judges will rarely admit they are wrong. Ask the 200 plus inmates who have been freed because poor prosecutors, lawyers, and judges slanted the trials. The DNA released these innocent men. And I can’t think of one judge or prosecutor who came out and said “I am so sorry we were wrong.” So, Joy Woomer’s prosecutor knew he had the judge in his pocket. And his behavior in court buoyed that knowledge.

I also happened to be in town when this happened to Henderson and it was on the front page of the paper. I realized the victim was black and I thought to myself that something seemed really weird about this story. It sent chills down my spine when I read it. It had all the makings of the historical racism that was and is rampant in Lancaster. But the more I thought about it, the more I believed that there was something else to what happened to him. And that this was so heinous that whoever masterminded this barbarism was using the black/white angle to lead people in the wrong direction.

So when Becky first wrote about this, it all came together in my mind. I knew exactly who she meant, who she was writing about and damned if someone else didn’t see through the attack as well.

BTW, people who are writers for newspapers, etc. and do investigatory stories also have lives. Just because someone has something they’ve experienced it isn’t necessarily why they write. Would you “accuse” a doctor of becoming a doctor because they once had an appendectomy? Somethings just don’t add up in this whole scenario and Becky isn’t the only one who thinks so.

5. I have your crayon says:

Becky, I think you found a pest Swat it, step on it whatever make it go away… 24.7 get a life I hear farmville calling you and the Mafia is looking for ya too on facebook…

6. Sherlock says:

So you lost a case because you couldnt prove yourself.

Thats if you didnt fake a pdf file. Anyone with a computer can make a fake pdf file.

7. 24.7 says:

I dont want you sending me links…you tell me. summarize the story of what happened. in your own words to show us you are not disturbed.

8. 24.7 says:

I’ve been reading the letters you’ve posted, been contacting people, and honestly, you are full of it. What about F&M? So tell me, what’s going on? did you win that case?

9. 24.7 says:

Becky, did you win the case against your father? or however that went. I did not read into it. there was too much BS to read through. If so, can that be a cause of you coming up with strange stories that make no sence at all? You are trying to find justice because you did not get justice that one day and thats why you moved away?

Cops are sued all the time….big deal.

11. Sherlock says:

So this guy robbed a place, then he got assaulted and left to die on a pipe. He sued the detectives for arresting him for the burglary that he committed.

The only thing youve proved is that you have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

12. 24.7 says:

I guess its the same man. but what honestly is pointing to geesey hiring people? you’ve got to do better than that.

13. 24.7 says:

This really shows no evidence. the article about the detectives have nothing to do with the police sketches…so what are you trying to prove? A man files a lawsuit…big deal?